15. He is here.

"Oh Mr. Amrood so now I get it when you had said that you are an entrepreneur you meant you trade diamonds." Manheer said sitting in Amrit's cabin one day while eating a chocolate. Well to be precise sitting on his desk. It was more of Manheer's cabin than Amrit's now. She used to spend her time with him whenever she was free because thats what Amrit asked her to do.

Mostly it used to be during the lunch time because she was really hardworking as well. She finished whatever she started and was always on time to submit any report. And on top of it, her reports were always correct.

"Oh meri Heer, I do trade diamonds but only till I find the best and the rare ones. And then I keep them close to me. I keep them safe. I keep them protected so that no one dares to touch whats mine." Amrit said by standing up from his chair and going towards Manheer. While saying this he put her hair on side while she was still busy eating her chocolate.

"I never knew you are so much possessive of your belongings." She said to which he just shrugged.

"What if someday someone takes your diamond away then what would you do Mr. Amrood." She asked while leaning on the desk on one hand and taking another bite of her chocolate.

"Kill that person." He said normally to which Manheer laughed badly.

"Sorry to offend you Mr. Amrood but you know you are sounding like a typical psychopath from one of my fictional books. Aww.. " She came towards him and stood on her tip toes and pulled his cheeks and said, "kabhi kabhi aap cute batien karte ho. Kisi din I will come at your house and steal all your diamonds. Then kill me okay" She said and laughed again.

Amrit was total red by this time as she had pulled his cheeks that he didn't realize what she spoke. But suddenly he came back to his senses and said,"before killing you I would kill myself Heer. Aaj bol diya, Fir mat kahiyega. You want my diamonds, take them, you want my property, take it, you want anything...I will give you happily, I will even give my life for you." He said in a serious tone.

Manheer who was roaming in the cabin came running towards him and held his oh so big veiny hands in her tiny ones and said,"Chill Mr. Amrood, I was just kidding, you took it way more seriously."

"I call you Heer because you are my diamond. You are precious for me. Don't you dare speak that again. Not even in jokes." he warned and this time he looked really dangerous.

"Uff Rabb ji, iss munde da main ki karaan hun" she exclaimed {ufff god, what should I do with this guy}

"Anyways janke khushi hui hamaare liye bhi koi possessive hai. Aap apna dimag thanda kijiye cold coffee pee ke. I am also going, the recess is almost over." She said and turned to leave the room.

(I am glad someone is possessive for me)

Amrit wanted to stop her so badly but he knew he had to control his temper for her and right now he was in a real bad mood so he let her go.

The beast inside him was shouting and screaming to come out but for the sake of his Heer he had to control to make her his completely.

MANHEER'S POV

After having lunch with Mr. Amrood I came back to my desk and saw that there were flowers. Roses.

Beautiful.

Did Mr. Amrood sent these for me? Though he always gives me Lavenders and its roses this time, maybe its for a change.

Its been 2 weeks since he joined back as the CEO and we have grown alot more close to each other. He listens to my shit talks for so much time and he gives me a lot of chocolates. I even baked a cake for him last week as a thank you for taking care of me.