Prologue

Ben walked out the clubhouse to see Alexa, standing in the yard rocking the baby in her arms. he then approached her. "I've decided her name is Clementine" Alexa explained as Ben smiled and fist bumped her. "clementine it is" he said as he smiled at the baby. they then started walking towards the others joined by Alexa and clementine. "Did you hear about that plane crash? god those poor bastards" Alexa said sadly as Ben nodded and looked down in grief as The the group approach nick who gave a look of focus as he sat sharpening a stick out of boredom. "Ben what you did back there at the hospital never happened got it!?" Nick yelled as Ben approached him. The situation replayed in his head as he let out a chuckle "whatever you say nick let's go we got work to do" Ben said kindly as he helped nick to his feet "what's this meeting about?" Nick asked as he looked at Ben with a confused look. "You'll see when we get Everyone" Ben said happily as the group began to walk together until they came up on a paranoid nate who is hiding in an old rigidity shack "they're here" he shouted over and over, continuously smacking himself. "Nate you need to snap out of it! What did you see!?" Ben asked as he began shaking his friends. "I...I saw a helicopter fly over the other day I think the military is here which is good because once all this blows over I'm going to turn myself in" Nate explained as the group all looked worryingly at their unstable friend. "Nate why? what happened that night?" Mason asked as he stepped closer to his now teary eyed friend. "I committed a murder the night I came back and the worst part that haunts me the most was that it was that baby's mother; man i thought she was one of the looters I swear.. "Nate relax we'll figure this out later I promise man you're gonna be okay" Ben said as nate calmed down and stepped out the shack joining them. Kenley then walked towards the group. "Is there a reason we're standing in this heat why couldn't we do this inside?" Kenley asked as he gave an annoyed look. "I have news regarding the clubhouse...we could lose it if we don't pay the bank so I've prepared this meeting to pitch the idea that we sell it.." Ben said as everyone looked at each other. "5 years of memories and you want us to just throw it all down the drain? It's a no for me!" Nick yelled as everyone began shaking their heads in agreement. "Not to mention we have nowhere else to go" mason said as Ben looked down knowing his friends were right. "Alright but we'll all just have to work doubles once were able to go back to working" Ben explained as he put his fist out waiting for the others to place their fists up to his. Alexa then put her fist up to his. A couple of seconds later the rest of the group placed their fist in the middle along with Ben and Alexa. "Always remember guys that we're always stronger together! Now what do you say we all take a walk to the park?" Ben asked as everyone nodded; Clementine then sneezed loudly causing Alexa to burst out into laughter. "I guess little badass is down too" nick said jokingly as everyone but Alexa laughed;She then made a face of annoyance. "Don't call her that!" Alexa yelled as the group all began laughing. "Alright guys let's go" Ben demanded as he let out a chuckle while signaling the group to follow.

A couple minutes past; Ben and the crew continued walking toward the park joking with each other until they hear a bloodcurdling sceam "what the hell was that" nick asked as the group ran over to check it out. They reached the edge of the yard to see a young girl being attacked by a group of men in the street; without warning mason and nick sprinted over to help but just as they approached one of the men took a bite outta the girls neck causing her screams to be extinguished by the sound of her choking on her own blood. "Fucking freaks!" Nick yelled as the other two men turned around and started limping towards the group; their growls could be heard getting louder as the two began getting closer causing mason and nick to quickly step back, eventually getting next to Ben. "Hey what the hell is wrong with you!? Attacking and hurting an innocent woman like that, you people are sick!" Ben yelled as he began analyzing the men's eyes which were frosty white as if there were no souls in the two older men. "Ben get back!" Nate yelled as he yanked ben towards him just in time as an object slams into the delirious men causing the two to fly. Ben looked over at the two bodies in horror as Kenley helped him to his feet where he saw a truck sitting in front of the group. The windows rolled down to reveal inside was there own crew member Joe who had a serious look on his face "get in now!" he yelled as the group all started climbing into the truck except nate who ran back into the clubhouse. "What the hell is he doing?" nick yelled as the group stood waiting for nate to come out. they tried to remain calm but after what they just saw there was no way they could fully remain calm. "If we wait any longer those things will get us we got to go."  joe thought to himself as he looked at the horde slowly creeping towards the group. just as joe was about to slam on the gas nate came running out with an old looking sawed off shotgun "hurry their right behind you!" joe yelled as ben then looked out the window of the truck where he saw a bunch of figures moaning and limping fastly towards the the group Nate then began sprinting quickly until he approached the truck where he jumped into the bed. Mason looked at nate with a confused look "did you really just almost die for a gun dude are u serious?" mason asked. "it was my grandpa's gun." nate answered as he gripped the rusty shotgun and started wiping the dust off the barrel. "And we're off!" joe yelled as he slammed on gas petal igniting the car which began flying down the road. the crew watched as their clubhouse was quickly swarmed. "Goodbye" mason said under his breath as he shed a tear. ben then looked at joe who was focusing on the long empty road "what the hell is going on joe" ben asked as he finally stopped shaking. joe responded "the dead have come back alive"...