Beginning Blackwater

The group is seen sitting at a dinner table eating as Ben stopped and looked over at Alexa. "What is this place?" He asked as he looked out the window to see a community of people working. "Blackwater, We would've never made it here if it wasn't for Gregory and Joe." Alexa explained as the other group members in the room got quiet. "He's still alive Right?" She asked as everyone began shaking their heads. "Wow, I'm sorry, Gregory was such a wise man... What about the others?" Alexa asked as she looked at her friends with a worried look. "Well Nate is M.I.A and Last we heard from Mason he took his group somewhere north near sanctuary" Ben explained as Alexa let out a sigh of relief. "Hopefully we'll reunite soon maybe." Alexa said out loud as she froze in place. "I need your help with something." She said quietly as she made a straight face. "You know we got you what's up?" Ben asked as Alexa smirked and signaled the group to follow her to an old white door. "What is this?" Nick asked as he felt the door. "There was this Guy dressed in walker skin who attacked one of our shipment convoy a few months back. Luckily we were able to capture him, I was hoping you guys could get some answers out of him." Alexa explained as she pushed the door open. The rest of the group walked in to see a man laying in the corner of the room weeping. Ben walked over letting out a cough eventually catching the man's attention. "Got a name?" Ben asked as he looked at the man who was now looking back at him. "It's Ray please don't hurt me I was forced to attack you guys, That man Caden  is not right in the head!" Ray said as he gave a scared look while Nick gave ray a disgusted look. "He's obviously lying we can't trust these things!" Nick said as Ben pushed him back aggressively. " What the hell!? Get back! Now!" Ben demanded as nick backed up and began pacing back and forth. "Now ray back to where we were, I won't let him hurt you if you just cooperate" Ben said calmly as he smiled at Ray who began to loosen up and sat up on his cot. "Ok We heard on the radio that one of your people were rebuilding a destroyed settlement named sanctuary so Caden sent the horde to stop any attempt at strengthening your army." Ray explained as Kenley walked in causing Ray to freeze and immediately drop to the floor. "Master Kenley I didn't mean to tell them I just...." Ray said anxiously as Kenley walked over and placed his hands out for Ray to grab. "Your free now! No more master it's just Kenley" Kenley explained as he smiled causing a confused look on Ray's face before he accepted the help and allowed Kenley to pull him up. "What now?" Ray asked as he looked Kenley in the eyes. Everyone in the room looked at Kenley who looked back around at everyone. "We make it right! Come on Ray I need you for something, If that's ok with you Ben." Kenley said calmly as he looked over at Ben who gave a confused look as he awkwardly nodded. Kenley and Ray eventually left out the room quickly leaving everyone else confused. "Killy keep an eye on them." Ben demanded as Killy nodded and sped after the two. "Who do you think is rebuilding that place?" Alexa asked as she looked at Ben. "Mason... I don't know what he sees in that place if Gregory couldn't run it I don't know why he thinks he can!" Ben said as frustration began to set in. "See, You need to hear yourself speak! That's your friend and your doubting him, Gregory failed because he didn't want to evolve as a leader and for his people but i think with the right mindset and leadership he has what it takes to give that place a second chance." Alexa explained as Ben looked sadly at the ground. "Your right...I hope he's okay wherever he is..." Ben said as he smiled at the thought of his friend carrying on Gregory's legacy. "Come on let's go get something to eat I've been craving soup!" Alexa said as the two walked out the room with the rest of the group leaving Vickery who was in his cell smiling at their conversation as he thought about how proud his brother would be of the group. Clem and Eric are seen standing by the jail entrance until Ben and the other began walking out, The two quickly slipped into the room that housed Vickery. "Hey asshole wake up!" Eric yelled as the two kids walked closer to Vickery's cell door. "He said wake up!" Clementine screamed as Vickery slowly got off his cot and began looking at the two. "If it isn't little Eric how's your brother doing?" Vickery ask as he let out a big smile causing Eric to kick the cell wall. "You fucking asshole he's dead! All because he listened to you!" Eric said angrily as he stared Vickery in the eyes. "Oh...I'm so sorry ki.."Vickery said remorselessly as Eric interrupted him with a loud slam on his cell. "You shut the fuck up you have no right to feel sorry for me! He was a teenager! He looked up to you!" Eric yelled as Clementine began looking out the window to see people walking towards the entrance. "Eric we have to go people are coming!" Clementine demanded as she walked over to Eric who was still yelling at Vickery. "I never knew kid, It's not my fault that people died but that's how the world is now! So stop blaming me and be a man and do something about it! You know what if you drive that blade into me i promise you that it won't make you feel better, Just a lot of guilt before (Whistle)" Vickery said calmly as he put a finger gun up to his head and pretended to shot himself. "Shut up you liar!" Eric said as he unlocked the cell door and quickly opened it. "Eric this wasn't part of the deal! I said I'd let you see him not stupidly be killed." Clementine shouted as she got closer to The two who stood still staring at each other. "I promise you it wasn't me who killed him but i know who it might've been just calm down all you want is your brother's killer which i can help and i promise nobody else has to die." Vickery explained as Eric pushed him. "Who killed my brother then Huh?!" Eric asked as he pulled out his blade. "Same one who took mine.." Vickery said calmly as Eric loosened his grip on the knife allowing Vickery to quickly grab and throw the blade to the ground allowing the emotional distress Eric to hug him. "We need to go they're right outside!" Clementine said as the three began looking around before the door was quickly slammed open. "I thought I heard noises coming from.... Holy shit! Vickery escaped!!! We need to find him before he gets out of Blackwater!" A voice yelled as Vickery,Clementine, and Eric are seen driving out of Blackwater and down a neighborhood.