Battle With The Disguised

Vickery is seen sitting in a cell looking at the floor as a door is heard opening up in the distance. "Cleaning time!" A voice yelled as Vickery looked up to see Ben staring back at him. "Benny boy! Glad to see you still kicking!" Vickery said jokingly as Ben ignored him and walked into his cell picking up a bucket off the floor. "You know what the best part of being in here is?" Vickery asked as Ben continued to ignore him. "It's watching you clean my shit bucket everyday! It truly excites me." Vickery teased as Ben carried the bucket outside leaving his cell opened. Vickery let out a chuckle as he crept towards the door quietly until eventually reaching it. Voices could be heard nearby. Vickery realized the voices were getting further away causing a big smile on his face. "Suckers." He whispered as he slowly opened the door to see Ben and a group of armed men standing in front of him. "Took you long enough!" Ben said sarcastically as Vickery gave him a confused look. "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked as he looked at the men and back on Ben. "We need your help! We think the men who killed Gregory are back and are finally planning an attack." Ben explained as he threw Vickery the keys to his handcuffs. "Let me see,No!" Vickery yelled as he dropped the keys and turned back towards his cell. "What do you mean no?" Ben asked as he followed Vickery into the room where Vickery is seen shutting the cell door behind him. "Why fight when I'm perfectly safe behind these beautiful bars." Vickery said jokingly as he smirked. "What if I told you that we have a lead on Gregory's killer?" Ben asked as Vickery's smirk quickly dropped. "Look kid I want payback for my brother but we can't just go out there blindly hunting for this person or people! I mean you saw what they did to him, No deal!" Vickery yelled as he sat down on his cot. "You do this and I'll make sure you get 4 hours of outside time a day and a potential home in the fort." Ben said calmly as Vickery looked up quickly. "Your lying!" Vickery yelled as he looked angrily at Ben who then smirked. "Fine, in case you change your mind I'll be in my office located in the corner of the base." Ben shouted as he threw a key into the cell and proceeded outside.

Joe is seen driving down a road quickly. "This is Joe does anyone copy? I'm pulling up at the clinic now let's hope this works!" He yelled into his truck radio as he pulled up to the old clinic and slowly got out his truck. He then walked to the bed of his truck and let out a loud whistle as he struggled to pull something out until soon a deer corpse could be seen hitting the ground as Joe let out a groan. After a few minutes of waiting the bush in front of the clinic began rustling. "You better be right about this Mason." He said to himself as someone could be seen walking out quietly. "Why do you summon us?" The figure said ominously as Joe quickly noticed that they were wearing walker's skin as a mask. "We wish to come to an agreement that as long as we don't step foot on your land you'll leave us alone just stop the killing." Joe explained as the figure stood still staring blankly at Joe before looking down at the deer and letting out a smile. "Come closer let's shake on it I promise i won't hurt you." The figure said as Joe nodded and slowly walked closer the figure who as soon as Joe got close their smile turned into a straight face. "We acce.." the figure said as Joe fired a shot at them just barely hitting their eyes before they to quickly stabbed Joe in the leg with a dagger causing him to kick them to the ground. "You son of a bitch! What did you do!?" Joe asked loudly as his vision began to spin, He began seeing more figures emerging from the woods. "You.. set...me ...up!" Joe struggled to say as he fired a shot into the first figure's head before stumbling towards his truck. The other figures slowly began creeping toward Joe who eventually reached his truck where he struggled to get inside. "I need help! Somebody..." Joe yelled into his radio while starting the car. A figure then jumped on top of the truck as joe accelerated forward, The man held on for dear life as joe swerved back and forward Hoping to get the Walker skin wearing lunatic off. Joe's leg continued to bleed soaking up the old Leather seats which were now stained red. He began losing consciousness causing him to swerve off the road and crash into a tree before completely passing out. After a few minutes of being unconscious Joe jolted awake to see his truck being surrounded by walkers. "Shit." He said to himself as he noticed the figure who was just on top of his truck was now laying face first on the ground several feet away. Joe looked around to eventually find a pistol laying on the back seat floor. "That'll draw more on me think Joseph think!" He said to himself as he saw a hammer laying on the bed of the truck. "If my leg wasn't so fucked i could..." He said as he was cut off by a voice. He looked over to see Gabriel sitting in the passenger seat next to him covered in blood. "Gabe? I'm so sorry if I was there I would've..." Joe said sadly as Gabriel looked over at him while letting out a warm smile. "It's not fair! Even with me buried in the ground you still need me." Gabe said as the two chuckled together. "You know you were right." Joe said calmly as he smiled at his friend. "About?" Gabriel asked as he gave Joe a confused look. "I need to stop running; I promise if I make it out alive I'll keep that promise for as long as I live." Joe explained as Gabriel rolled his eyes and looked out the window. "Did I ever mention that you look like shit?" Gabriel said jokingly as Joe smirked realizing something was off. "Look at you my friend, Anyways What now? Why am I even talking to you? I know your not really here go the hell away!" Joe yelled as a tear fell from Gabriel's eyes. "I'm stuck alone talking to myself dying slowly!" Joe screamed as he threw his hat at Gabriel. "You're never alone!" Gabriel said loudly as he disappeared revealing that all the walkers had Been killed, The driver door swung open. "He's right here let's get him back home hurry!" A muffled voice yelled out as Joe lost consciousness falling into the person's arms.