Help

Y/n: That went well.

The remaining Spider-People stand around awkwardly in the lab in the aftermath of Miles' departure.

Gwen Stacy: What were we supposed to do? If he came with us he would've gotten killed.

Y/n: Yeah, well maybe you weren't hard enough on him.

It is at this point Gwen and Y/n notice their hands are latticed. Y/n shakes himself free and appropriates himself- putting on him mask and hood as he scales the walls of the lab.

Peter B. Parker: And where exactly are you going?

Y/n: I'm going to find Miles.

Y/n disappears from view as he embarks on his quest to find Miles. Gwen briefly considers going after him but decides against it, fearing the lecture he would give. She is snapped out of it when someone pats her knee.

Spider-Ham: He's probably just hangry.

Gwen removes herself from the group, finding a space for herself as she sits down, exhausted. Peter moves in to check on her, making her sigh as she very clearly wants to be left alone.

Peter B. Parker: hey, kid-

Gwen Stacy: Please don't "hey kid" me.

Peter B. Parker: Alright, my apologies. You want to talk about it?

Gwen looks at him with utter bewilderment, astonished at his sheer lack of emotional intelligence.

Peter B. Parker: Wow. Okay, say no more. Just thought I'd try to help.

Peter begins to walk away huffing and mumbling something under his breath about how much he hates teenagers.

Gwen Stacy: Wait.

The simple word stops Parker dead in his tracks as a smug smile appears on his face. He neutralises his expression just before he turns to Gwen, a vulnerable look plastered over her face.

Gwen Stacy: You can help.

We cut to Y/n swinging aggressively quickly though the New York skyline, his neon colour clashing violently with the night sky.

Y/n: Miles!

Y/n swings for roughly another twenty minutes in his search for the young hero. His search comes to an end as he finds a teen dressed as Spider-Man being chased by a mysterious villain riding a purple motorcycle.

Y/n: Now that there is a clear violation of road safety laws...

Y/n's HUD selects a gadget labelled as 'slingshot web' as two webs burst out of his webshooters and catapult him towards the villain at tremendous speed. He lands atop a cab and quickly jumps into the back of the villain's motorcycle- balancing on on one foot.

Y/n: Licence and registration, please!

The villain who we know to be The Prowler intentionally crashes his bike- sending the two of them flying. Prowler lands in a pose whereas Y/n rolls across the street.

Y/n: Are you sure you passed your driving test?

Claws emerge from Prowler's mechanised mitts as he charges towards Spider-Man. Y/n gracefully flips over his opponent; though now Prowler's sights land directly on Miles who had stopped running to witness the spectacle.

Miles Morales: Uh oh.

Miles scrambles to run from The Prowler, only for one of Y/n's web gadgets to deploy. A web wraps around Prowler's ankle like a bolas. The villain trips over, allowing Miles to skulk into the alley, unnoticed.