Chapter 23 Red Ling Fruit

  He looked at Shen Xuyao who spoke seriously. Murong Jin thought for a while, then nodded in agreement. "Perhaps, you are right. As you said, we are not martial soul pets, so we must become stronger ourselves, because we don't have powerful martial soul pets to help us fight."

  "Master, I can fight too."

  Hearing Xiao Lan's words, Murong Jin smiled. "Well, I know, our Xiaolan is very powerful."

  "Murong, can you take this bared-toothed pig to the river to deal with it? At noon, we will have barbecue."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Murong Jin walked over, pulled out Shen Xuyao's silver gun, dug out the demon core of the toothed pig and handed it to Shen Xuyao, then put the dead body of the toothed pig into his space ring. When he was about to leave, Murong Jin hesitated for a moment. "Or, let Xiaolan stay and protect you!"

  "No, Xiaofeng can protect me." With that said, Shen Xuyao released the Shadow of the Wind Wolf from the animal bag. At this moment, the Shadow of the Wind Wolf still does not have an adult wolf cub, but even if it is only a cub, it still has the strength of the middle stage of the second level, which is more than enough to protect Shen Xuyao.

  Seeing the Shadow of the Wind Wolf, Murong Jin felt relieved. "Okay then!" Worried that the smell of blood would attract other monsters, Murong Jin took out some medicinal powder before leaving to get rid of the blood stains on the grass and the smell of blood in the air. Just left.

  Looking at Murong Jin's back, he was sure he had left. Shen Xuyao took out a pannier from his space ring and put it on the ground. Then muttered in a low voice. "Where is Lingbao Lingbao? Come to my back basket quickly, come to my back basket quickly."

  After Shen Xuyao's voice fell, a blue light quickly enveloped the entire forest. Not long after, Shen Xuyao's pannier was full.

  Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao immediately checked the contents of the basket. I saw six stones, five fruits, and three first-class medicinal herbs in the basket. With a gloomy expression on his face, Shen Xuyao immediately communicated with Xiaoyan. "What I want is Lingbao, do you understand Tiancaidibao? What kind of ghosts are you looking for me?"

  Being criticized by the master, Xiaoyan was very helpless. "I said, master, can you stop being so picky? Let's go to the first level! Do you understand the first level? The lowest level. The only place I can find is such a small forest, and I can't find it in other places. These are this forest. The best thing ever."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sighed. "I see, next time I'll go somewhere else. What are you looking for?"

  "Those six stones are first-class refining materials, which can be used to refine alchemy instruments. The five fruits are red water chestnuts that help beast pets improve their bloodlines. I don't need to talk about the medicinal materials? You should know it, right?" ?”

  "Okay, I see." Nodding, Shen Xuyao expressed his understanding. Heart said: It's really a bad start!

  The male lead and the female lead can find thirty soul stones on this mountain, but why are they all crooked when they come to him? Sure enough, cannon fodder and the protagonist are incomparable. But so what? In the original book, the heroine found thirty soul stones when she was seventeen years old, that is, three years later. He came three years earlier, but he didn't believe it, and couldn't grab this opportunity.

  …………………………………

  When Murong Jin was disposing of the carcass of the bared-toothed pig by the stream, he released the only animal pet in his animal bag. This is a small black snake with white patterns. After Murong Jin left Murong's house, he found it and contracted it when he was training in a monster mountain.