Chapter 83 Murong Jin's Promotion

Chapter 83 Murong Jin’s Promotion

  Xuanyuan Sixth Master was enraged by Shen Xuyao's behavior, and walked over angrily. He showed a level three machete, and slashed at the feather on the formation's eye.

  "Click!" The feather was cut off and fell to the ground. Xuanyuan Sixth Master didn't think it was enough, so he pulled out half of the feather stuck on the ground.

  The moment he pulled out the feathers, streaks of colorful poisonous mist emerged from the ground.

  Seeing the blue, green, and red poisonous mist coming out, Xuanyuan Sixth Master was startled and retreated again and again.

  "Ah, poisonous fog, hurry up!"

  Seeing that the poisonous mist was sprayed out, Third Master Xuanyuan yelled and led everyone to evacuate immediately.

  After retreating again and again, Xuanyuan Sixth Master also turned around and ran away with the brigade. Unfortunately, Shen Xuyao didn't want to let the other party go, so the second soul ring flew out and killed Xuanyuan Liuye.

  "Ah, ah..." He staggered. Xuanyuan Sixth Master looked at the backs of everyone leaving, staggered and fell into a pool of blood.

  Murong Jin's poisons are all very powerful second-level poisons, so there is no way for second-level monks to escape. Within a few steps, the juniors from the Jiang family, the juniors from the Xuanyuan family, and Murong Lanlan vomited blood and fell to the ground one after another, all poisoned to death.

  In the end, only three third-level soul pet masters and the heroine really escaped, four people.

  Seeing that everyone was dead, Shen Xuyao came out to collect the spoils. After disposing of all the corpses on the ground, the feather that was broken by Xuanyuan Sixth Master was filled again. The poison was used up and could not be filled, so Shen Xuyao had no choice but to use explosive balls for filling. In this way, if someone else breaks the formation again, breaking the feather will cause the explosive ball to explode.

  When Shen Xuyao returned to his tent, changed his clothes and came out, Kane was already standing outside his tent waiting for him.

  "Okay boy, twenty soul pet masters have come, and you killed sixteen of them! You are so ruthless!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao chuckled. "Then if I don't kill them, why don't I let them in to dig for spiritual stones?"

  "Of course that's impossible. But you're really willing to give it up! Two fourth-level soul rings! This, this is useless!"

  "It's no big deal. I killed sixteen people today, how do you know that these sixteen people don't have soul rings? I found two just enough money, if I can find the third one, that's my money. "

  Upon hearing this, Kane looked in agreement. "That's true, those two third-level ones must not have spirit rings. However, the other fourteen people are all children of big families! Maybe you can really get back a few spirit rings."

  "The soul ring is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that I killed two third-level alchemists, and I can get a lot of third-level alchemy materials. If it works well, maybe I can arrange a third-level formation .It’s safer for us.”

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who spoke calmly, Kane twitched the corner of his mouth. "So that's what you think. No wonder you want to kill those two alchemists."

  "Let's go, let's continue digging the spirit stones. They won't dare to come again for a while. Let's hurry up and dig as much as we can. If we can't hold on one day, we will just run away."