Chapter 151 Ling's Mother and Son

Chapter 151 Ling’s Mother and Son

  A few days later, in Shen Xuyao's yard.

  At this moment, Shen Xuyao was receiving guests. The visitors were Xu Hong, Xu Hong's aunt, and Xu Hong's cousin Ling Yuan. There were three people in total.

  Sitting in the living room, Xu Hong drank tea and checked the situation in the living room, but did not see Murong Jin. Xu Hong smiled. "Mrs. Jiang went to practice again?"

  "Yes, my wife has to practice every morning." Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  Now, the daughter-in-law goes to the practice room to practice on her own in the morning, plus taking a medicinal bath to refine her body, practice swords in the afternoon, and practice with him in the evening. Every day is packed with time. As for Shen Xuyao, he would either see a doctor or practice guns in the morning, and practice body and medicine in the afternoon. I practice together with my daughter-in-law at night, and sometimes I practice both together.

  "Two days ago, I saw that Mrs. Jiang's aura has begun to float. I think she is about to advance to the fourth level, right?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "We are indeed about to advance." Recently, Shen Xuyao was considering where to take his wife to advance. Murong is a poison master, and poisonous gas will escape when he is promoted. Therefore, the place for promotion must be chosen well.

  "That's really a happy event!"

  Jiang Yuan has worked for the Xu family for ten years and is basically a member of the Moonlight clan. He uses all the spiritual stones he earns every month to buy various soul pet foods. Soul pets do not have the ability to excrete, so the only things they can eat are natural and earthly treasures. The worst thing is to eat spirit stones. Soul pet masters with better conditions will buy some soul stones for their soul pets to eat alternately.

  But Jiang Yuan is good. He feeds his soul pet with soul stones, stone milk, gypsum, and moonshine shell powder all year round! It is constant all the year round. Even sometimes, if there were any spiritual treasures suitable for him and his partner's soul pets coming to the trading house, he would notify the other party immediately. As long as Jiang Yuan knew about it, Jiang Yuan would buy the spiritual treasures. There has never been a time when I was reluctant to part with Lingshi.

  To be honest, Xu Hong was a little dizzy when he saw so many Hualing Stones from Jiang Yuan every month. Sometimes, he even wondered whether Jiang Yuan's cultivation aptitude was too poor, so... Why do you need to use so many good things to improve the strength of your soul pet?

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled modestly. "It's too early to say this now. Are these the Mrs. Ling and Young Master Ling that the eldest young master mentioned to me before?" As he said that, Shen Xuyao looked at the mother and son.

  "Yes, Yaoshi Jiang will introduce you. This is my aunt, and this is my cousin Ling Yuan."

  "Madam Ling, Young Master Ling!" Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao immediately greeted the mother and son.

  "Jiang Yaoshi doesn't need to be polite, we are here this time to see you for our family." After speaking, Mrs. Ling looked at her son.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao also looked at Ling Yuan. Ling Yuan is thirty-five years old this year and has mid-level three strength. Is a very quiet man. "Master Ling, please stretch out your hand and I will feel your pulse."

  "Okay, we have Laojiang Pharmacist." As he spoke, Ling Yuan stretched out his arm and placed it on Shen Xuyao's medicine pillow.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao began to feel the opponent's pulse. "The problem is not big. There is nothing wrong with Mr. Ling. It's just that your soul pet's gastrointestinal absorption is not very good. As a result, he ate a lot of spiritual treasures that could not be absorbed by the body. There is a problem of food accumulation. Give your soul pet a bowel cleansing drink. Just use the potion." After saying that, Shen Xuyao let go of his hand.