Chapter 90 Becoming a Chess Master

  After Josie's introduction, both parties got to know each other. Murong Jin discovered that seven people from the Melis family were trapped. However, the strength of these seven people was all level three. Qiao Xi’s father was at the peak of level three. Josie’s three uncles were at the late level of level three. Qiao Xi’s father was at the peak of level three. Xi is the strength in the middle of the third level, Josie's brother and sister are the strength in the early stage of the third level, and the overall strength of the family is considered the strongest in this secret room.

  In addition to the people from the Melis family, there were twenty-one people in the secret room, nine of whom were civilian monks, and the remaining twelve were from the Jiang family and the Xuanyuan family. Taking the lead are the eldest son of the Jiang family, the fourth master of the Jiang family, and Xuanyuan Zhan. These three are all at level three, and Jiang Shanshan is among them. However, Jiang Shanshan's strength is still at the peak of level two. Did not advance to third grade.

  Murong Jin really didn't expect that the enemy's road is narrow, and he could meet these people even here.

  "Murong Jin!" The male lead shouted out the name word by word through gritted teeth.

  Xuanyuan Zhan looked at Murong Jin, and it happened that Murong Jin was also looking at him, and the two looked at each other. There is a monstrous hatred in each other's eyes. Xuanyuan Zhan resents Murong Jin for killing his father, and Murong Jin also resents Xuanyuan Zhan for attacking Kane before. Kane was Xu Yao's contractor. If he had been killed by Xuanyuan Zhan at that time, Xu Yao would have been seriously injured. If Xu Yao's promotion was interrupted, it would be very difficult for Xu Yao to advance to the third level. Thinking of this, Murong Jin hated Xuanyuan Zhan even more.

  "When your father died, you were like a lost dog. You ran faster than anyone else. Why, don't you run now?"

  "Murong Jin, what are you talking about, you are looking for death!" Xuanyuan Zhan said angrily, and was about to rush up, but was stopped by the hostess.

  "A Zhan, they have a lot of people. We are not opponents!"

  Hearing his wife's voice transmission, the male protagonist's face was unusually distorted. He also understood that there were seven third-level magicians in the Merris family plus Murong Jin and Kane, who had nine third-level magicians. However, he There are only three third grades in Bian'er. If it is really a fight, even if there are more people than others, it will not help.

  "Murong!" Raising his hand, Kane grabbed Murong Jin's arm. "Did you forget what Xu Yao said to us before retreating?"

  Hearing Kane's voice transmission, Murong Jin glanced at the other party and sighed faintly. Before Xu Yao retreated, he told them not to confront Jiang Shanshan and Xuanyuan Zhan as much as possible. It is said that the luck of these two people is against the sky, and it is easy for them to fall into a passive position.

  "Sister-in-law, fellow Taoist Murong, come and have a rest!" After saying that, Enxi came over and left with Murong Jin and Kane.

  A group of nine people came to the east wall, which is the territory of the Melis family. Some tables and chairs were placed. There are also some spiritual fruits on the table.

  Murong Jin, Kane, Josie, Enxi, Jersey, five people of the same generation sat together and chatted.

  "Josie, you have been staying here for three years, and you haven't found a way out?"

  Hearing her lover's inquiry, Josie frowned. "There is only one way out here, which is to play chess. Win three out of five games. One person must win three games. However, there is only one chessboard and two puppets over there, and there are no chess pieces at all."