Chapter 108 Fengkou Town

  Shopkeeper Hu was surprised to see Shen Xuyao go and return, but he immediately suppressed his doubts and enthusiastically invited him to the reception room on the second floor.

  "Pharmacist Shen, do you need anything else?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled politely. "Shopkeeper Hu, I have something here that I want to tell you."

  "Oh, Pharmacist Shen, please tell me." Smiling, Shopkeeper Hu thought to himself: What does the other party want to say? Do you want to buy some special medicinal materials? Or do you want to buy some special spiritual treasure?

  "This is Shopkeeper Hu. After I went home just now, my senior brother found me and said that he had a batch of medicines in his hand and wanted me to help sell them. So, I came back and wanted to ask Shopkeeper Hu about it. , Second-level medicine, do you still accept it here?" Shen Xuyao thought that since he was leaving, he might as well sell all the medicine in his hand!

  Hearing this, shopkeeper Hu smiled. "Take it, of course!" Potions are in short supply. No matter what level they are, as long as they are on the shelves, they are guaranteed to be sold out within three days. In order to ensure that there are potions for sale every day, shopkeeper Hu puts a certain amount on the shelves every day. As for the medicine, I dare not put too much at one time, for fear of selling out all the medicines for a month.

  Huo's House belongs to a chain store in the card master mainland, and its head office is in other first-tier cities. There are 230 branches under the banner, and the number of medicines that each store supplies every month can be counted. Generally, the supply is 20% off, and 20% of the profit. The shopkeeper of each store earns efficiency wages. If he does a good job and sells more goods, he can earn more. If he doesn’t do a good job, he may be replaced.

  A pharmacist like Shen Xuyao who delivers goods to shops in private is a drug that is out of quota. The spirit stones sold by this potion belong to Shopkeeper Hu personally. Although the purchase price given by Shopkeeper Hu to Shen Xuyao was higher than 10% off, there were so many medicines that he couldn't bear it. Moreover, with Shen Xuyao's 90 medicines per month, the business in the store also became better. Some people bought After the potion is finished, you may buy some other things, which can promote purchases, so the benefits are self-evident.

  "My senior brother has a lot of potions. He has praised the potion for half a year. There are five hundred and forty potions!"

  Hearing this, shopkeeper Hu became even happier. "Pharmacist Shen, don't worry, we'll buy it at the price we said before. You can ask your senior brother to send it over. Our firm can take as much as you want." Naturally, the more medicines the better, he is not afraid of too many. No matter how much, he can eat it.

  "The goods are with me." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out the potion he had praised for half a year.

  Shopkeeper Hu smiled and rubbed his hands when he saw the box on the ground. "Then we inspect the goods?"

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao said no problem.

  After glancing at Shen Xuyao, shopkeeper Hu immediately got up and opened the box, and began to inspect the medicine in the box. After inspecting for half an hour, it was confirmed that all the medicines were fine, and shopkeeper Hu began to take out his abacus to settle the accounts.

  Shen Xuyao bought 270,000 spirit stones for 540 potions.

  Hearing this number, Xiaoyan in the sea of consciousness was extremely excited. "Master, go to the third floor, go to the third floor!"