Chapter 156 Toucan

Chapter 156 Toucan

  Half a month later, Shen Xuyao and Murong came to a small town - Qingzhu Town.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin first went to several trading houses and sold some of the medicines that Shen Xuyao had accumulated over the past few years. Then, Shen Xuyao bought some third-level medicinal materials. Shen Xuyao was a spiritual speaker and a pharmacist. The most powerful third-level pharmacist can open the furnace six or seven times a day, but he only has three chances a day. Therefore, even after leaving the Xu family, Shen Xuyao didn't want to waste these three opportunities, and would use these three opportunities to refine medicine every night.

  The potion market in Card Master Mainland is very hot. No matter which city you go to, as long as you take out the potion, the shopkeepers of the trading houses will take it all. In fact, many businesses and stores are out of stock all year round. Because there are too few local pharmacists in the Card Master Continent, not every town has its own pharmacist. Towns without pharmacists can only go to other towns or big cities to buy medicines. There were not many potions that could be bought back every time, which caused the shop to be out of stock for a long time. Every time a batch of potions came in, they would be robbed by the soul pet masters.

  After visiting the business store all morning, Shen Xuyao sold three hundred potions and bought two hundred medicinal materials one after another. In the afternoon, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin went to the monster market, intending to buy a flying mount. It's not enough to always use spirit words and teleportation animal bones to travel, so the couple discussed it and decided to buy another flying mount.

  "Three yuan chicken! Ten spirit stones for one!"

  "Colorful rabbit, colorful rabbit, fifteen spirit stones each!"

  The Monster Market was very lively. The two of them had just entered the market when they heard the cries of the vendors.

  Shen Xuyao's gaze flicked over each cage. Came to a stall selling rabbits.

  "Two guests, what kind of rabbit do you want to buy? I have white rabbits, gray rabbits, colorful rabbits, blue rabbits, and red rabbits. How about I help you choose a fat one?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at the boss. "I want those four third-level blue rabbits."

  "Okay, okay!" With that said, the boss immediately handed over the Blue Rabbit's cage.

  Looking at the fat and strong blue rabbit in the cage, Shen Xuyao was very satisfied. "How many spirit stones?"

  "Guest, these third-level monsters are more expensive. One is worth 300 spirit stones, and the fourth is 1,200 spirit stones. In addition, this cage is a third-level alchemy tool. If you want it, you have to calculate it separately."

  "I don't want a cage, I have a animal bag." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out the animal bag that held the white-tailed eagle.

  "Okay, then, I'll help you catch the rabbit and put it in the animal bag for you." Nodding, the boss immediately praised it.

  "Okay!" After opening the animal bag, Shen Xuyao asked the other party to put the four rabbits into his animal bag, handed over the spirit stones, and left the stall.

  Turning his head, Murong Jin looked at his partner. "Want to eat rabbit meat?"

  "No, it's Xiaofeng and Xiaojin who want to eat." In the past ten years, Xiaofeng and Xiaojin have eaten ready-made monster meat in the Xu family. Today, when they saw the live animals in the monster market, they wanted two live monsters. Eat, both snakes and wolves are carnivores, and both have hunting instincts. And Shen Xuyao, the master, has never been stingy with the two beast pets. Therefore, the two monsters made a request, and Shen Xuyao agreed.