Chapter 197 Purple Lingzhu

  The main hall has the most people in the entire ruins. There are probably more than fifty soul pet masters gathered here. However, most of these soul pet masters are fourth-level soul pet masters. There are only a handful of fifth-level soul pet masters. So few, not many.

  The four of Shen Xuyao came to the main hall. Shen Xuyao saw the hero and the heroine in the crowd at a glance. Everyone else was checking the furniture and rummaging around. Only the hero and the heroine stood in front of the murals, staring at the murals. The murals are viewing.

  The arrival of Shen Xuyao and the others did not attract the attention of many people. Everyone was carefully looking for opportunities.

  Shen Xuyao came to the mural and looked at the thousands of purple beads with wings flying in the air. Shen Xuyao couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. Xin said: Fairy Yuehua, are you testing the painter's eyes? There are so many beads that look exactly the same, how do ordinary painters distinguish them?

  "It's all the same!" Murong Jin was also very depressed when he found that all the purple spirit beads on the mural were the same.

  "Close your eyes!" Shen Xuyao said lightly, squinting his eyes.

  Xiaoyan flew out, looking at the identical purple spheres on the wall, he was also stupid. "Which one?"

  "Whatever, it's the same." Shen Xuyao smiled and said nonchalantly.

  It is said in the original work that this is the most special mural, with nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine purple spirit beads painted on it. As long as you don't point your eyes at the real purple spirit bead, you can enter the mural. Moreover, this mural allows multiple painters to enter the mural world at the same time.

  "Okay!" In response, Xiaoyan flew over and found a random purple spirit bead and lit it on his eyes. Then, purple light shone down, and Shen Xuyao and his four people disappeared from the spot.

  "ah……"

  Seeing the four people disappear, the heroine screamed in surprise. The male protagonist also looked at the mural in disbelief.

  "What's wrong? What happened?"

  "What happened?" Several soul pet masters also noticed something was wrong and immediately ran over to check.

  "Someone has entered the mural!" As she said that, the heroine pointed at the mural.

  Hearing this, everyone looked at the mural, only to see portraits of four people appearing in the corner. Four people, two men, one woman, and one girl, all wearing masks, walked together.

  "How is it possible, how can someone enter the mural?"

  "Impossible, how could this happen?"

  "Yeah, how did they get in?"

  "It's a painter. One of the four of them is a painter." At this point, the heroine's face was very ugly. At this moment, she was very jealous of those four people and wished she could take their place. If she had known they had a way to enter the mural, she should have reached out and grabbed each other and gone with them. How could this happen? How could this happen?

  Looking at the four people in the mural, the hero was also very jealous, and he didn't expect that someone could enter the mural.

  "Has anyone entered the mural?" As he spoke, a man in black robes walked into the main hall with a dozen fourth-level soul pet masters.