Prologue [Edited]

Ayanokoji POV:-

Currently, Shiro and I are on our way to our new school, ANHS. Japan's most prestigious school was built by the Japanese government to produce and nurture exceptional talents for the future of Japan.

" Mr. Tsukishiro, may I ask how are you able to get a position in the school? " Shiro asked the man who was driving the car. Honestly, it is quite a luxurious one where you might sleep for a few hours soundly comfortably. It is better than any of my father's cars I had travelled in before. Guess the car is living up to its brand name, BMW.

" There is no need for both of you to know anything other than I work for both sides in the ruling party and the position is given to me as a reward for my years of hard work. " Tsukishiro said plainly without any change in expression and declared that there was no place for other questions or they would meet with silence. 

Though it was Shiro who asked the question he mentioned me too in this. I would be lying if I said I am not at least a bit interested in how he managed to work and manage to work for all the factions in the government and still be trusted and relied upon by them in all these years that he still manages to get a place in one of the or the biggest project of Japan while having ties with all the opposing factions that of the faction the school comes under of.

I didn't say a thing in response and just looked out of the window at the scenery of the ocean in front of me. Right now we are on the bridge which connects this man-made island to Tokyo.

...

The car stopped in front of the school's main gate.

" Before both of you go, I just want to confirm it ones again that both of you are clear about what Ayanokoji-San and I had explained earlier and obey them nicely, because if you not there will be consequences and Ayanokoji-San will be really angry. " Tsuishiro said looking at us from the rearview mirror.

" Yes./Yes. " We both said at the same time.

"Hmm...Okay then, hear me out for a minute. "He said to grab our attention. "You both know nearly all the rules about the school and how the system works."

" Ayanokoji-San is being too much careful this time so I can't say this in front of him or it would be quite troublesome. Now is the right time to say this. Both of you don't have to worry about anything. " He continued.

" Just try to be normal, take it as a whole 3 years of freedom given to both of you and I will take care of the rest. "

"During exam times I will give you guys a range where you have to score in between. During physical activity tests, you have to choose whether you want to be average or athletic. I recommend placing yourselves in the top 10 of your section in this field. It will be quite helpful in future and make you guys a lesser target to be expelled because of your contribution like this. After all, being a little above average is the best way to avoid attention and being conspicuous. "

"And last, about the special exams. Just try to not be expelled but I believe that won't be the case. I will do what I can in my ability so you both won't stand out and have to do something which might grab attention. Especially you Kiyotaka. I can't have you stand out at any cost, after all, your name is just enough to grab the attention and destroy the whole plan. " He said the last part very seriously but still with that plane face with a small smile which is always there.

" You don't have to worry I won't do a thing that will trouble you. " I said.

"Good then. And I will send you both 30,000 private points per 3 weeks so both of you don't get short on money." He said.

" Won't it raise suspicions that why are you sending private points to only two students? " I wanted to ask the same question but Shiro asked it first.

" You don't have to worry about that after all I will be the head of finance in the school and the amount will be covered by my own pocket. " He said. 

"Fine then. What are we supposed to do for this first month? " Shiro asked uninterested. I think he is just a little annoyed that everything we are going to do will be this much controlled.  

" I can feel the sharpness in your words. You are just not allowed to do anything which attracts attention and is given a constant supply of private points in return. What else do you need? You have this freedom for 3 years be quiet and enjoy what is given to you like a nice kid. " Tsukishiro said.

" You really want me to believe everything you said? You are just here to observe and keep an eye on us. Does White Room not even believe in its own students that they have to send someone to keep an eye? " Shiro said.

" I don't think anything I say will change your mind on this. " He said. " You are underestimating this school, even if you are one of the best talents in the White Room, this school will force you into class competitions and might have you reveal your cards out in public. And that's why my intervention is necessary, we can't have even a single person get the gist of your abilities or everything will fall apart. "

"Huh..." he sighed. " Fine... fine... Is there anything left to say? " He asked to Tsukishiro.

"Don't be in contact with each other after you enter the school. It will be fine to make a few acquaintances that may be helpful."He continued. " I don't think there is any need to say this but don't be in a close relationship with the opposite sex. In other words, KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS. " He ended. I think the last part was a little unwanted but fine I guess. 

" Is there anything you boys want to ask ?" Tsukishiro asked.

" No, I am done," said Shiro.

" How many private points or money you are getting from this job? " I asked plainly not giving any other thought. Shiro seems uninterested in my question.

"Huh?" 

" You already said you are not going to tell us anything so I just asked this to not waste the chance," I said and it seems he quickly understood it. 

"550,000 private points is my monthly salary that will increase over time, which is fully convertible to real money. I hope this satisfies your curiosity." Tsukishiro replied.

" Yeah, we will get going then. " I said.

With that, he left us and we started to move towards our class.

"Hey Kiyotaka, let's exchange contact information after we get our smartphones." He said while walking alongside me looking straight. 

" Sure. " I said while continuously moving.

And just like that, we started our new school life by breaking the rules given to us.

-Chapter end

Words count:- 1200

................................................

Edit:- Harem Route fr.

A.N.:- Hii so new fic. I will make it interesting to read not just making the female lead to start liking Kiyo out of nowhere. With Shiro and Tsukishiro on the watch and because of the story plot Kiyo's life is going to be Troublesome.

-peace out.