Chapter:- 8 | You are My Slave Now

A.N.:- Sup guys. I hope you like this chapter.

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

monologue and detailing

.....................................................

8.1 | Troublesome

Ayanokoji POV:-

The classes for today ended. The tense atmosphere due to the revelations of the S-system was still in class but it has nothing to do with me anymore.

The loudspeaker came alive with a soothing sound effect, and a robotic voice issued an announcement.

"Koenji-kun, from first-year Class D. Please come see Chiyabashira-sensei in the faculty office."

I could feel my classmates' stares drilling a hole into the back of Koenji's head but Koenji being himself, without caring about anything went out brushing his hair with his hand.

I wonder what was the reaction of other classes. Well, I will certainly know about class B as Shiro will tell me anyway. By that, I better be prepared to describe my class reaction to him.

'Huh... sigh, it will be a pain to type all that happened in class so I might make a call. It is not like Tsukishiro will know and even if he gets to know about it, it is not like anything major, so I guess it will be fine to make a call'.

Getting out of the class I was on my way to the dorms.

'I just feel like sleeping now I don't even feel like eating something today. I guess I will be having dinner only today.'

I took out my phone to check if there was any new announcement made on school forms.

I held back checking it during class as no one was using their phone today so I thought it might make me the centre of attention and more possibly the whole class might take out their frustration on me if anyone saw me.

Turning through the corridor, I heard hurried steps. Someone is coming this way while running. 

If I didn't move we might collide.

BAM-

Too late. We already collided.

'Who was this person? No, why in the world they were running like an idiot?'

Losing grip on my phone it kissed the ground.

Saving myself from the fall I balanced myself.

Extending my arm I tried to reach the person who collided with me to save them from the fall. Reflexively, the person also tried to reach out their hand in expectation of getting caught.

I stopped my advances the moment I saw the person's face... and let her fall.

"Uwaaa..." Falling, she cried in pain.

It was none other than Karuizawa Kei from my class. 

The same girl who has some kind of problem with me for god knows what reason.

"Ouch... Hey, you. Why did you stop when reaching out for my hand?" Karuizawa asked me with visible annoyance in her tone.

"I didn't stop, you were just too far to reach Karuizawa-San. And above that, it was your fault that we collided. You shouldn't run in a corridor it can be dangerous." I said.