Chapter:- 3 | Me, My Father, My Grandfather ALL ARE PERVERTS

A.N:- Short Chapter but early updates. I guess this compensates.

............................................................

Ayanokoji POV:-

It's been one week since the entrance ceremony.

I was taking a shower when I got a text message. It reads:-

____

[From- Unknown Sender]

Today will be the first swimming lesson. Unnaturally two first-year classes will share the swimming pool. 

A race of 50 Meters will be conducted by the PE coach with some private points as a reward.

Complete the race in between 29 to 32 seconds.          

[7:02 A.M.]

_____

A short and direct message.

It was not mentioned but I know who sent it.

Tsukishiro.

In between 29 to 32 seconds. Is it the average time a high school student takes for 50m swimming?

It is time for school now. Before getting out of the room I deleted the message and made my way out.

-

-

-

3.1 | Boys on Cloud 9

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!" Arriving at class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called out to Yamauchi.

It was rather unusual for them to get here so early. Ike and Yamauchi would always make it to class right before the bell rang.

The simple reason is because from today swimming classes will be started.

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!"

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!"

It was true that the swimming classes were co-ed. In other words, that meant that Horikita, Kushida, and all of the other girls would be...showing off a lot of skin. The girls backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's rabid excitement. I, on the other hand, sat in my chair, isolated and alone.

In all honesty, it is quite early for any school to start giving swimming lessons. Though it doesn't seem like anyone suspects it.

"Yo." A voice pulled me out of my thought process. I knew the owner of this voice, it was Akito. One of the or the only friends I made after entering this school. There are Kushida and Kirata too who have talked to me a few times by now but I don't think it made us friends and knowing how Kushida wants to befriend everyone I better not get my hopes high.

"Hey," I waved at him back.

Akito put his bag down at the desk and looked in the direction where Ike and Yamauchi were. 

"They look a lot livelier today?" Akito said.

"When they don't?" I replied.

"Well, can't argue with that." He continued. "Today is the swimming class, right? Aren't you excited about it too Ayanokoji?"