Chapter:- 5 | Hirata You Son Of A Bi-Pervert

[A.N.:- If you don't remember, I had introduced another OC other than Shiro in 2nd chapter.]

[Honourable mention Tomorrow216 This is the Hiyori art as I promised. ]

....................................................................

5.1 |  Boys Race

With the girl's race over, it is time for the boy's race to begin.

Luckily I am in the first race so I don't have to wait for my turn.

I was assigned my spot and placed in the second lane, while Sudou was in the first, right next to me.

Ok, 29 to 32 seconds. With that in mind, the race started, and we dove in.

Sudou finished the fifty-meter race with incredible speed. The boys and girls cheered in admiration.

"Wow, you're amazing, Sudou. You finished the race in twenty-five seconds!" they cried.

I finished it in 30.30 seconds. Honestly, it was tough. 

It was tough to get the same number in both seconds and milliseconds place, but I still happened to pull it off. Originally I had planned to make it in 29.29 seconds but decided not to because I thought it could still be said fast.

"Sudou, won't you consider joining the swim team? If you practice, you could probably win at competitions!"

"Basketball is my only sport. Swimming's just for fun." Sudou, who hadn't even broken a sweat, calmly got out of the pool.

"Oh, wow, he has absolutely outstanding motor skills."

Ike, feeling envious, elbowed Sudou.

"Kya!"

A girl let out a joyful scream as Hirata took his starting position. Whereas Sudou's body had attracted the boys' admiration, Hirata's body attracted the girls. He was slender, but also well-built. You could say he was a macho pretty boy. After hearing the girls' delighted squeals for Hirata, Ike spat in response. Sudou didn't seem very amused either and shot Hirata a glare.

"I'm going to blow you out of the water. I'll use all of my power," he growled.

Didn't he say that he swam just for fun? After the teacher blew the whistle, Hirata dove into the pool with beautiful form. Every time Hirata's arms cut through the water, the girls cheered by the side of the pool. His form was effortlessly cool.

"He's surprisingly fast," Sudou commented. It was certainly true that Hirata swam fast. There was no doubt that he'd shot ahead of the four other boys who were competing with him. This, of course, prompted more shrieks from the girls. Hirata didn't fail to live up to our expectations: He came in first place. Deafening cheers reverberated throughout the room.

"Sensei, what was his time?" asked Ike, impatiently.

"Hirata's time was...26.13 seconds."

"All right. You can do it, Sudou. You can definitely win against him! Bring down the hammer of justice!"

"Leave it to me. I'll demolish him and his popularity..."

Ike's encouragement had Sudou all fired up, but even if Hirata lost, it wasn't likely that his popularity would drop.

"Hirata-kun, you were so cool! You're not just good at soccer, you're really good at swimming!" one girl cried.

"You think so? Thank you!" he said.