Chapter:- 4 | W- Why is there a tent in your pant?

[A.N.:- Warning!!! Image of Ichinose wearing a swimsuit up ahead. Don't comment on me afterwards that some of you died because you were not ready.]

I am really thinking I should add the mature tag in the story at this point.

.............................................................

4.1 |   Enter Class B / Koji bursting a few Volcanos?

Currently, Akito and I are in one corner of the pool. 

The water must have been temperature-controlled, because I didn't feel chilled when I entered and adjusted right away. After getting in, I started to swim lightly. After a minute I started to float on my back which Akito insisted on teaching him how to do.

It is not hard to learn I remember how I learned it and advised Akito to do the same.

"Yeah, just like that. Slowly pat the water with your palms like you are paddling and loosen up your body to float."

"Woah! That easy. You have still held me on the back right Ayanokoji?"

He was facing problems loosening up his body at the start to float as the backside of his head from ears were below water, which made him feel he was going to drown.

So I advised him to close his eyes and I will hold him from the back.

"Yeah, keep your eyes closed for now and keep pushing water with your palms. You are doing great Akito."

From time to time I was keeping an eye on Hirata to see if he was not staring at any girl or not.

I cannot do anything if Hirata starts staring at someone but I might distract Ike and others so they don't notice him.

Akito peered open one of his eyes to look at me.

But to his surprise, I was not holding him and was a little away.

Surprised, Akito lost his balance and drowned.

"ahe-ahe... You damned..." Akito said to me while coughing.

"You did great for the first time. I guess you won't be needing any help from now on." I said.

.

"Woah!!! This pool is so hugeeeee," A voice came out from nowhere.

"They must be students from class D."

The swimming pool became even more noisy than it was before.

As the message said another class will join us in our swimming class.

A familiar face came into my line of sight. Shiro. So it is class B.

With the sudden coming of Class B students, Hirata the the prince of Class D with some of his followers mainly consisting of girls from our class and only one other boy goes to inquire.

"Um, excuse me? Can I ask what Class B is doing here? It is supposed to be Class D's swimming class."

"Oh!! Hey Hirata. Rare to see you out of club time." Someone from class B who I don't know said.

"It is nice to meet you Shibata-Kun." Says Hirata.

"Well, about us class B being here. I can ask you the same question why is Class D here but the swimming coach already explained to us that for the first month swimming classes will held in pairs." The newly introduced Shibata said.