Chapter:- 7 | Kijima- The Hidden Genius Of D-Class

A.N.:- 

So yeah, there is another OC in fic other than Shiro right now. I introduced him a long time ago and from this chapter, his main role will start. So don't ask in the comment "Who the F is he?". If you don't know then read again. 

....................................................................

7.1 |

"If we don't get any more points, what I am gonna do?"

"I used up all of my points yesterday..."

During the break, the classroom erupted into an uproar...or rather, chaos.

"Forget about the points. What the hell about this class? Why was I put into Class D?!" Yukimura cried resentfully. A thin layer of sweat covered his forehead.

"Wait, does this mean that we can't get into college now? Why did we even go to this school? Does Sae-chan-sensei hate us or something?"

None of the other students could hide their confusion.

"I understand that you're all confused right now, but everyone needs to calm down." Hirata, sensing the classroom tipping toward crisis, stood and attempted to rein everyone in.

Honestly, I also don't like that I won't be receiving any points this month and the next too.

The chaos in the class doesn't seem to die down any soon.

Though it is entertaining in a way but most of it is utter nonsense and shouting is what they are doing.

I think I will make a round to the washroom till the next class starts but before I that took out my cell phone and snap a picture of the paper with the class point totals.

It can be called a normal thing for someone who is really confused by these new revelations. Unlike me who knows everything from the beginning but still did it.

The simple reason is my curiosity to figure out how points are calculated.

Horikita, taking notice, looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I haven't been able to figure out how points are calculated yet. You've also been taking notes, haven't you?"

Who knows it may come in handy to me in future if I could figure out how many points were deducted for being late or talking in class, it'd be easier to come up with countermeasures.

"Wouldn't it be difficult to figure out those details at this stage? Besides, I don't think you can resolve this simply by investigating. Everyone in our class arrived late and talked too often."

Yeah, it indeed won't be easy figuring it out at this point. 

No, it won't be an exaggeration to say this is nearly impossible to calculate with how much information I hold.

The data Chabashira-Sensei had given to us is the total of every tardiness that happened during class. This means that the real numbers can be much lower where we hit the downfall of 0 class points.

So why am I going out of my way to put so much effort into calculating something like this?

The simple answer is I am bored to death doing nothing every day in my room. I am doing this simply to keep myself engaged as of now.

"Are you trying to get into college, too?" I wondered.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, when we learned about the differences between A and D, you looked shocked."