Chapter:-1 First Day Of School

Word Count:- 4000-

A.N.:- I was originally going to write more but thought that too long a chapter could become boring, so ended it. 

I covered Introductions in this chapter.

Comment and tell me if you guys like to read large chapters like 6k to 7k length or even more.

The next chapter will have these scenes- The convenience store hints, Koji and Shiro's light talk, The students of class D and the club fair.

Vote and Comment on the chapter?

..........................................................

Ayanokoji POV:-

After our light exchange, me and Shiro parted ways to our respective classes.

I got Class D and Shiro got Class B. My father said that they were not able to get us into the same class because they couldn't have control over this.

We were earlier than any other student in the school because Tsukishiro had some business to attend early in school. 

Going through the corridors I made my way to my class. There were only a handful of students in class. I suppose they are the ones who live far away from school and have to take the trains which drop them earlier than the school time.

Looking around the classroom, I walked toward the seat that bore my nameplate. It was at the back of the room, near the window. A good place to sit, generally.

With nothing to do currently, I started watching out the window and waited for the entrance ceremony to start. It was a warm day. 

I disliked the entrance ceremony and imagined that many first-year students probably felt the same. The principal and the students exchanged excessive words of gratitude, there was far too much time spent standing in lines, and, with so many irritating things to deal with, it all felt like a huge pain in the butt. But those weren't my only complaints. The entrance ceremonies for elementary school, junior high, and high school all mean the same thing: the start of another major trial for children.

In order for students to enjoy their time at school, they must make friends, and there are only a few key days after the entrance ceremony to properly do that. Failure to do so signals the beginning of a rather tragic three years.

But I am not allowed to make friends. Only a few acquaintances because of the school's nature. Someone who tries to be left alone will most likely get expelled or will be outcasted.

Someone like me needed to practice because this environment was so different from what I'd experienced thus far. I was completely isolated. I had ventured alone into a battlefield, and it was do or die.

Time flew and the class started to fill and it became more noisy.

 In front of me, a rather rotund boy sat at his desk, hunching over. Perhaps it was my imagination, but he appeared lonely.

The instructors in the White Room shared their experiences and explained what is the norm in the schools to me and Shiro for a week.

Remembering that I stood up and introduced myself to him.

" Hello. I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, I sat on the desk behind you. We will be neighbours this year so it's nice to meet you. "

Yeah, that's right they said the best thing to do is just greet and introduce to whoever sits near you. This is the best thing to do for a completely normal social life in a school and when the school is like this doing it is more important.