Breakfast + Leaving for the airport

(third person pov)

Kevin, now fully dressed walks downstairs, blushing as he hears his diaper crinkle as he walks downstairs and into the kitchen.

Kevin sits down next to Nia while his mum serves him pancakes.

Nia Giggles to herself at the pink pull-up waistband peaking out from her brother's jeans, her plan was working, and working well.

After a while of eating Kevin had almost completely forgot he was wearing a girl's night-time pull-upUnder his masculine clothing

Under his masculine clothing.

Once everyone was finished eating mum decides to say, "so we will be leaving in an hour, and as for you Kevin you will wear that pull-up until either we are at the hotel, or you wet it understand?"

Kevin sighed, he did not want to be reminded of his Pull-up, he really wanted to talk about how he wasn't going to wet it, however he didn't want to embarrass himself like he did before if he would continue to have accidents,

"You two, get your bags ready and bring them down here, and Nia, you you don't have to do it now, but you need to get into a pull-up before we go".

'Actually mum", Nia says, "I didn't wet the bed, I'm still wearing the one I slept in",

"Are you sure sweetie, isn't that a night pull-up", mum says.

"Yes, I'll be fine mum, I don't need the extra padding, but don't want to waste it". Nia replies.

"Good girl, oh by the way, bring down two more packs of pull-ups for your brother, give one to him to pack and one to me incase another pack ""randomly"" goes missing, So Kevin you will put 3 pairs of pull-ups out of the pack into your carry-on bag and the rest of the pack into your clothes bag, understand?"

"But mum, There all girly and babyish", Kevin says.

"No buts, it's YOUR fault that you got rid of the goodnites I got you!"

"But mum, I didn't!"

"I don't want to hear it, go get your bag'.

Kevin walks upstairs, at the top, Nia Is there and she hands him a pack of Disney princess night-time pull-ups and says, "these are the ones you are wearing now, they seem to fit you well, these will be the ones mum will have for you as backup", she says, "still thick night-time pull-ups, but with minne mouse on them, cute right?" She then runs downstairs giggling before handing mum the pull-ups.

(Kevin pov)

You walk upstairs and into your room, you look at your soaked bed and sheets
And then look at the pink girly pull-up waistband poking out from your jeans
You just stand there lost in thought but then you here "come we are going" followed by what sounds like Nia running downstairs.

You quickly rush and open the Pull-ups pack Nia gave you, and then doing what mum told you to do by putting 3 of them into your carry-on bag, and the rest into your clothes bag, you then rush downstairs with your bags and then get into the car with Nia.