the first morning

(Kevin pov)

You wake up and feel a strange but familiar feeling, you peel back the sheets and remove your trousers, revealing your soaked pull-up.

You get up and remove your pull-up, before hiding it under the bed. before entering into the kitchen when your mum says, "ah good, you're up, me and Nia have been waiting for ages, anyway, did you wet you pull-up"?

Seeing Nia sitting there ready to laugh, you lie and say, no it was dry.

"Really? Are you still wearing it?'

No.

"Why not? You know how I feel about waste."

Because I don't want to wear a baby diaper, you reply.

You're one to talk, you messed one yesterday, Nia says.

"Where did you put it"? Mum asks.

Uh-uh-uhhh, you sputter.

"Kevin, where is it?"

In-in the bin in my room.

"Let's go see then", your mum says, while walking to your room.

Wait mum, where are you going.

Your mum walked into your bedroom and walked to your bin before yelling, "Kevin, where is your pull-up.

Uh-uh-uhhh, you say while gulping.

Mum then looks at the bed and says, well, well, well, there it is. While pulling your soaked pull-up out from under the bed where it was sticking out.

"Well Kevin, you have some explaining to do", she says, holding up the soaking wet pull-up.

I-i-i was uh-uh-uhhh.

"I think it's clear what you were doing, you were to babish to admit that you wet your pull-up, so you hid it and lied. You know, before this I was thinking that even IF you woke up wet I wouldn't make you wear Pull-ups at the resort, but since you wet it and LIED about it, you WILL be wearing Pull-ups for the rest of the holiday".

But mum-

"No buts, get a new pull-up on and we will go for breakfast".

You turn round to see Nia, standing in the door giggling at you, once she sees that you notice her, she says, "hah, looks like baby sister needs a new diaper.

"Nia, you will also be wearing a pull-up, as we said before we went", Mum replies.

"Uhh, fine. Nia says, before running off down the hall.

"As for you Kevin, don't you DARE lie to me like that".

You go through your large bag, before finding what your looking for, the rest of the pack of pull-ups Nia gave you.

You pull one out of the packet and look at it for a second, you then remember,

"I went with a night pull-up because they are a bit thicker, and looking at how much he peed I think he needs something that can hold a lot"

It sends a shiver down your spine, as you recall your first wet bed, and think of how humiliating it was that you had to change into a thick girly night-time pull-up early in the morning, you then recall Nia giggling as she handed you a full pack of pull-ups on the stairs, you then recall wetting and messing your first pull-up on the plane. However before you can continuing recalling the things that led to here now, where your having to change into your 4th pull-up in years, Mum knocks on the door and says, "are you done yet? We need to get breakfast before it's too late".
You quickly reply, I'm doing it mum, before removing your trousers and then your underwear, that you probably won't be wearing for the rest of the holiday, you then pull the girly pull-up up to your legs and put your trousers back on. You leave the room and check that your pull-up waistband isn't sticking out, before you Nia and Mum head downstairs for breakfast.