Pizza, And the playground

After you, Nia and Mum watch TV for nearly a few hours Mum decides it's time to order dinner, they take turns choosing, Mum chooses first, she, after taking a few seconds decides on a cheese pizza, Nia goes next, almost instantly choosing a Hawaiian pizza, You go last, stuck between getting a pepperoni pizza and a meat feast pizza, eventually you decide on pepperoni. Mum then phones the restaurant and they say that it should be ready in 20-30 minutes Mum also ordered three cans off vimto.

You ask mum if you can go to the playground while you wait for the food, she says, "yes, but you must be back in 20 minutes"

Although before you were scared to leave the hotel room in such a girly outfit, you know that people saw you dressed like this before, and also that most people probably won't care.

Nia decides she wants to go to, so you and Nia leave the hotel room and start heading down the stairs, Nia goes ahead, while you try not to get people looking at you and follow behind.
You get a few looks, but nothing big as you follow Nia through the door and towards the playground, luckily there's l only to kids there, both far younger than you and Nia, (they're about 4-6 years old).

The playground is rather wet from the rain, but you decide to make the most of it.

You follow Nia over to the swings, once your both sitting on the swings Nia says "whoever goes slower is a diaper baby" "it'll be you", you reply as you two start swinging, you and Nia both try and go higher and faster than each other, and higher and faster than each other continuously, as you continue competing with Nia, the rain keeps getting worse and worse, you also begin to feel a small urge build up in your bladder, not a big deal, you can certainly hold it until you get back to the hotel room... right?.

After about 10 minutes of you and Nia trying to go faster than eachother, you look around and you realise that two kids (both about Nia's age) are standing next to the swing, you notice that they are whispering to eachother, they also seem to be focused on you, then you realise something...

THEY CAN SEE YOUR PULL-UP!

You take one of your hands off of the bars to try and push your skirt down to cover your pull-up, but you forget how fast you were going, you aren't able to stay on, and so you go flying off, showing your pull-up to everyone in the park, you then begin uncontrollably wetting your pull-up, causing the two kids by the swing to burst out laughing Nia runs quickly up over to you, she then says "Kevin, are you okay"?

You look at your legs and arms, luckily it seems like your legs took most of the damage, you also aren't bleeding, so you reply to Nia "no I'm fine"

"Good, let's go back to the room baby sis, it's getting rather wet out here, besides pizza should be ready soon"

You follow Nia back to the hotel, looking back at the playground and seeing about six kids there, all looking at you, some giggling, others talking.

You follow Nia through the entrance and up the stairs, once you get to the top of the stairs Nia asks "how are you going to explain your wet pull-up to mum?"

"I'll wait till bedtime and change it then" you reply.

You enter into the room, mum is sitting on the sofa with three pizza boxes, you walk towards her, upon her noticing you she says, "just in time, pizza just got here, Nia this is your's" she said, handing Nia a pizza "and this is your's, Kevin" she says, handing you a pizza.

You and Nia both sit down and begin eating, you really enjoy it, it's quite nice, mum puts TV on while you eat.