A long Walk and a messy diaper

You walk out of the changing room, clutching your skirt down. You look down, blushing as you hear Nia burst out laughing at you, even Mum can't help but giggle, after a few seconds of being laughed at, you say,"mum, can we please get going, this is so humiliating".

"He's right Nia, we should get going, it's about an hour's walk to the hotel, and I'm hungry for lunch, and there's a lovely burger restaurant across the street from the hotel", mum says, silencing Nia.

You follow your mum from a distance, walking slowly as not to reveal your diaper from under your short skirt.

After a few minutes of walking Nia runs over to you and says, "you make a pretty cute baby sis, Kevin"

"I'm not a baby and I'm not a girl, stop being mean", you reply, hating this thoroughly.

"You're wearing a girly skirt, a girly shirt, with girly socks, so you are a girl, and you're wearing a baby diaper, so you are a baby, and we are siblings so you are my sister, you therefore are my baby sis", Nia says, before running off towards mum giggling.

Just then, you begin to feel a bad feeling in your bowles, you rush over to mum and say, "Mum, I really need the toilet, can you please take the diaper off"

"Look Kevin, I don't want to waste two diapers, either you hold it in until we get to the hotel, like a big boy... Or should I say big girl based on your outfit, or you use it now and we can change it when we get there", Mum says.

"I'll try to hold it in", you reply, knowing full well that your not going to be able to do that. You continue walking for a minute until you feel your stomach contract, you then let out a few small farts, you look around and you realise that almost everyone is looking at you, but it's too late, there's no time to rush to somewhere quiet. Your body begins to let out larger and larger farts, Nia and Mum have realised what is happening and are now also staring at you, as you clutch your stomach, desperately trying to hold it in, but it's no use, with one last large wet fart, you feel the seat of the diaper grow warm and heavy as you start uncontrollably pushing out huge amounts of soft mush into your diaper, at the same time you feel your bladder let go as you flood the front of the diaper.

 Your body begins to let out larger and larger farts, Nia and Mum have realised what is happening and are now also staring at you, as you clutch your stomach, desperately trying to hold it in, but it's no use, with one last large wet fart, you fee...

By the end the diaper is extremely full and is sagging a lot, you now can see your diaper sagging down from under your skirt. You burst into tears, frozen in place as laughs and giggles start to come from the crowd, thankfully Mum picks you up and starts carrying you, unfortunately that gives people an extremely good view of the state of your diaper.

After about five minutes of Mum carrying you, one of the staff must have thought that you are a baby, because a lady who works there came up to Mum and says, "here we offer guests to move their babys and toddlers in freely given out prams" she says pointing to a stall with a few free to use prams, the lady then says "let me show you" to mum so mum (still holding you) follows her to the pram stall and then the lady says, "look it is nice and comfy for younger kids off all ages, it even comes with a small changing mat and space to put extra diapers and clothes, not to mention that the seat can move separately from the rest of the pram, so that the little one can be sitting or lying down depending on how they want it" "lovely" your mum replies as she places you in it, and does up the straps, she then asks Nia, "do you want to get in with your-... Sister" "no thanks, I'm fine walking" Nia replies. "Bye!" Mum says to the lady at the stall.

As you start moving mum puts the hood up on the pram, mostly hiding your face, so nobody sees that you're not a toddler or a baby. You feel the seat lean back as you fall asleep, flooding your diaper once more.