The Second Morning

"Kevin... Keviiiin"

You wake up to your mum calling your name, you yawn and sit up. Upon getting your senses you feel a very familiar damp feeling around your legs.

"Kevin did your pull-up leak?" Mum asks after sniffing around a bit.

"u-uh" You sputter

"Okay show me the damage" mum says, causing you to pull back the sheets, revealing a completely soaked pull-up.

"Wow you completely destroyed it" Mum says .

It was at this point that Nia walked into the room. Upon seeing the situation she giggles loudly and clearly, saying "awww did widdle baby leak through her pull-up"

"hey don't be mean Nia, go wait in the kitchen while I sort this out" Mum says.

Nia then leaves the room leaving just you and mum.

"how about you go get a shower while I sort your bed out" Mum says to you.

"okay mum" You say.

You then leave the room and you walk towards the bathroom, giving Nia another view of your destroyed pull-up before you enter the bathroom and close the door behind you.

You then remove the pull-up and throw it into the bin, before you enter the shower, you then turn the shower on and you begin washing, the relaxation and calmness you get from it is lovely, however things go quick when you're enjoying them so eventually mum knocks on the door and says "Finish up now Kevin, we need to get going soon"

After hearing that you finish up washing, turn off the shower and wrap a towel around yourself, telling mum she can come in now.

Mum enters the room and tells you to get onto the changing table. Knowing that she's not gonna take no for an answer, you remove the towel and you get on the changing table. She then pulls out a diaper causing you to complain "Mum I don't want to wear a diaper, can't I please wear a pull-up instead" (it did feel a bit humiliating having to beg for a pull-up) However despite your complaining she says "Kevin you completely soaked your last pull-up, and we are going to the theme park part of the resort and there won't be any easy places for you to change your pull-up when you need to"

"But Mum" You beg.

"Kevin I'm not changing my mind on this"

"Ugh fine" You say, spreading your legs out ready for the diaper"

She places the diaper under you and does it up fairly tightly.

"There all done" She says, "Now go get dressed so we can have breakfast, Nia's been waiting for a while"

You get off the changing table and leave the room, you then walk towards your bedroom, ignoring Nia giggling at you as you walk past. You shut the door behind you and you get some clothes to wear out, thinking to yourself "at least they are not stupid girls clothes" as you do so.

You hastily out them on, also choosing to put a pair of underpants on top of the diaper to attempt to hide it a bit more knowing that you plan on going on some fast rides. You then leave the room once you have done, seeing Nia there already sitting on the table, eating some cornflakes. You pour yourself a bowl of cornflakes and you quickly tuck in. But while you eat you think of something worth asking...

"Mum what am I going to do when I need a change in public" The question alone makes Nia start to giggle, but the answer causes her to burst out laughing...

"Nothing. You won't do anything unless it's leaking. You will get a change when it's convenient. Until then you stay in what you're wearing"

"Mum you can't expect me to do that, what if people notice?"

"Nobody will notice, and besides it's better than you telling me out loud that you need a change"

"I guess, but why couldn't you just let me wear a pull-up? You ask.

"Do you really need an answer to that question?"

"No mum" You respond, defeated.

"However Nia you laughing does not help things" Mum says.

"Ok Mum" Nia responds, trying to calm her laughter"

You sigh as you finish your breakfast, knowing that you have a long day ahead of you...