01

Aurora or Rory for short walked down the beach hand in hand with her boyfriend, the sun was slowly setting on the horizon. Rory was from Cousins, yet she was still as pale as porcelain, and she loved it that way.

Conrad smiled down at the girl, she wore one of his button ups, a tank top, and jean shorts. The boy had her tote bag slung over his shoulder which held their flip flops. "So, they're coming in tomorrow right?" Rory questions as she kicks some sand around.

"Yeah." Conrad says, knowing that Rory was referring to the Conklin's.  "Did you want me to go see them?" Rory questions as she looks up at him, but the pleading in her eyes indicated that she wanted him to say no.

"You don't have to, I know you have a new book to finish." Conrad says causing Rory to laugh. "You know me so well." She says as she lets go of his hand, running ahead towards the beach house. "Come on!" She shouts to him, the boy following behind and laughing with her.

The next day, Nicole was over at Rory's house, the green eyed girl scanning the pages of her newest book. "You going to the bonfire tonight?" Nicole questions as she flicks through a magazine. "Uh-huh." Rory says absentmindedly. "Then we have to find an outfit for you!" Nicole exclaims as she grabs the girl's book, making sure to bookmark her page before setting it down.

Rory groans as Nicole pulls her up, the duo trying on a vast array of clothes before settling on a black bikini top covered by a crochet shrug, then a long skirt. "This is so you." Nicole compliments as she grabs some articles of clothing from her bag.

Both girls strolled down towards the beach, both girls laughing as they sang along to the music. "I need a drink." Nicole says, Rory nodding. Both girls getting one cup, but when Rory went through about 3, she was done for. "Dance with me!" Rory exclaims as she and Nicole dance with each other, but when a familiar sound echoed through the air, Rory grinned.

"Connie's here!" Rory said cheerfully. Nicole chuckled and helped the girl towards her boyfriend. "Connie!" Rory exclaimed as she walked towards the Fisher siblings, doing her handshake with Jeremiah and smiling at Steven. Conrad sent a look to Nicole who held her hands up.

The couple moved towards the fire, the girl's legs laid across Conrad's lap, her head on his chest. "I'm so relaxed." Rory mumbles as she closes her eyes, nearly falling asleep until the sound of someone falling in the sand woke her up.

"Belly?" Conrad questions as he looks at the girl in pink dress. When the girl stands up, Rory recognized her as Isabel Conklin, the summer tourist. "I thought you didn't like Rory Brown." Belly says causing Rory to scoff. "Nice seeing you too Isabel." Rory says as she stands up. "I'm going to go find Nicole." Rory says simply.

"You're such a brat." Conrad scoffs out. "Well, you're an asshоlе." Belly retorts distastefully. Since when were Conrad Fisher and Aurora Brown hanging out together?