05

Rory, Shayla, Nicole, and Gigi began walking to their Uber. "Hey. Hey, w-whoa. Are you guys leaving?" Steven questions, Shayla looks like she's about to cry, Rory rubbing her arm in comfort.

"Our Uber's here." Rory says plainly. "Your Uber's here?" Steven questions, shocked at the girl's plainness. "Just give me a minute." Shayla says, Nicole and Rory raising a brow. "Are you sure?" Nicole questions. "Yeah, it's fine." Shayla says as she walks with Steven.

Rory looks down at the ground, Nicole laying an arm over Rory's shoulder. When Shayla came back they rode back to Nicole's house. 

Rory and Shayla were comforted by their friends, the girl cried as Nicole ran her hands through her hair. "She was drunk, she was just being a bitch." Nicole says as Rory wipes her eyes. "How about this, we go back and go tell Conrad, and have him prove to you that he loves you." Nicole says as she helps Rory stand, Shayla nodding in encouragement. 

"But-" "No buts, let's just go." Nicole says as she brings Rory outside and to her car. They drive to the Fisher's house, Rory and Nicole walking out back and seeing the fireworks go off. "Woah." Rory says happily, but her smile and heart drop when she sees a sight she never wanted to see.

Belly and Conrad looked as if they were going to kiss, both Conrad and Belly leaning over. Jeremiah looked over and saw Rory's heartbroken face, his stomach dropping when he saw a few tears fall down her face. "Rory-" Jeremiah starts, but she ran back inside.

Nicole followed her up to Conrad's room, Rory grabbing all of her belongings from his room. "Rory-" Nicole starts but stops when Rory allows tears to fall down her face, walking out of the room.

They walked downstairs, Susannah seeing the girl's teary eyes. "Rory?" Susannah questioned, but stopped when Nicole sent the woman a sad look. The girls walked out of the house, Nicole calling them an Uber. "Niki." Rory says softly, Nicole's heart aching for the girl.

When they drove back to Nicole's house, Shayla and Gigi were still there. "Ror-" Shayla says softly, Rory dropping the pile of clothes and items she left at his house. Rory completely broke down, crying as the three girls went over and gave her a large hug.

Suddenly an idea popped into Nicole's mind. "I know that revenge isn't your thing. But I have an idea." Nicole says with a smirk on her face. Rory sent a sly look her way. "I'm listening." Rory says.

During the next debutante practice, Rory and Nicole avoided Belly as much as they could. Rory curled her hair lightly, wearing a tight baby blue silk dress and mary jane heels. "I'll be back." Nicole says with a sly wink, going over to where Belly was, the duo dancing together.

Rory remembers when she first learned how to waltz, with was with her mom and Susannah. She stumbled over herself a lot, but she fully understands how it all works.

Rory felt her phone vibrate, opening it and seeing 6 messages from Conrad. Her lockscreen which had herself and Conrad on the beach, Conrad grinning down at her while she looked directly at the camera.