03

At 1 in the morning, Rory and Conrad snuck into the beach house, the girl covering her mouth to stop herself from giggling. Conrad had his arms wrapped around her waists as he led them into his room, slowly peppering kisses on the side of her neck.

"Connie." Rory whispers as she opens the door, dragging him inside. Conrad chuckles as he laid down on the bed, Rory moving over him. She straddled the boy and started giving him slow kisses. "Rory." Conrad says warningly, a brow raised.

The girl giggled as she fully brought his face to hers. But when the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, Rory and Conrad scrambled to look as if they were asleep. The girl laid her head on his pillow while he held her tightly, none of them facing the door.

Belly opened the door, checking on her crush, but her heart dropped when she saw Rory and Conrad fast asleep with each other. The girl closed the door and walked away, her eyes glazed over with jealousy.

Rory turned over to her boyfriend, both of them opening their eyes. The girl grinned at him and he chuckled, using the arm around her waist to bring her closer. "Good night Rory." Conrad whispers as he kisses her head. "Good night Connie." Rory says back.

The next morning, Rory was shopping with Nicole, a smile on her face. "Why are you getting her a gift, she's like literally in love with your boyfriend." Nicole says as she watches the girl look at necklaces.

"Because I want to be nice, it's her 16th birthday, you know like a sweet sixteen?" Rory says as she finally finds a necklace that looked cute. It had pearls and a small heart in the center, Rory felt that it would suit the girl very well.

The girl paid and kept the necklace in the bag, a small smile on her face as she and Nicole continued walking down the street.

At around noon, Rory stopped by the beach house with a wide grin on her face. "Susannah." Rory sings happily as she walks behind the woman and hugs her tightly. "Do you know where Belly is? I have a gift for her." Rory says as she holds up the small box, Susannah smiling.

"She's picking up her friend, but she will be back soon." Susannah says as the girl sat by the bar. The duo spoke for a while happily until Rory decided she was going to go for a swim. While Rory was upstairs Belly, Jeremiah, and Taylor walked in.

"Belly! Rory bought this for you." Susannah says as she holds the box to her, Belly opening it and seeing the necklace. "Oh wow, where is she now?" Belly questions as she looks up at Susannah. "Upstairs, now you three go have fun, Steven is back there." Susannah says with a chuckle. "She's here?" Taylor questions as she raises a brow. "I guess." Belly says

Rory walked downstairs in her bathing suit set that she left here, running her hand through her hair. "Susannah did they ever come by?" Rory questions as she walks into the kitchen, her burgundy suit highlighting her features.