CHAPTER 1

LUCREZIA~♡

*Flashback*

"You slut!" A slap landed on my left cheek so strong that my head turned to the side.

I touched it with my hand and looked up at my mother with teary eyes.

"M-mom pl-please" I pleaded in a broke voice.

I immediately realized my mistake but it was already too late to take it back.

she only scoffed disgusted.

Only when Erick grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head up to look him in the eyes did I realize that he was standing there.

"Listen up" he hissed in a voice full of hatred and poison "we warned you to not call her that! She is not your mother! You do not deserve to be her daughter! You are just an ugly, cursed wench who was a mistake! A whore! You shouldn't exist! No one wants you!" He let go of my hair roughly and I fell back and hit my head on the wooden floor. I hissed in pain and tried to get up but one of them kicked me with their foot. I heard a crack and I screamed trying to get my mothers foot off my face but she wasn't pulling it back. she pressed it harder making the pain of my broken nose even more intense.

I started crying harder begging for them to stop but they did worst.

Erick kicked me in the ribs and the breath got knocked out of my chest. He kicked me again and again in my stomach, ribs, feet, head until he heard a crack sounding.

I felt two of my rib break and my mother and Erick started laughing hysterically while I kept screaming from agony.

My mother finally lifted her feet from my face and I rolled to my hands and knees with another scream. I gripped my nose with my left hand and my ribs with my right one.

I felt sharp pain from my shoulder. I felt as sharp metal sliced it open and a knife came out of it.

I screamed again and fell on the floor with my uninjured but probably bruised shoulder. 

Blood dripped from my shoulder and from the knife that my mother shoot me.

I looked up at them with teary eyes.

"P-please" I whispered to them but they only smiled like monsters.

My mother came to me and I tried to crawl from her. Somehow to get away as far as possible but it was impossible from the pain that I was feeling.

My mother started taking out the knife from my shoulder slowly while Erick held me with my ribs from getting away.

I screamed and screamed until they both let me go.

I fell limply on the floor taking in a breath before my mother kicked my stomach making me scream another time and rolling me over on my back.

I thought that she was going to kick me or punch me but she grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and lifted the knife.

"No, no" i whispered then it turned to screaming as she inserted it in my hands pinning them there.

I started hiccupping until I heard a sound of a belt unbuckling.