CHAPTER 10

LUCREZIA

"want to go out?" Nadeen asked "where?" i asked "i dont know. i'm just bored. lets go to a club and lets get some guys to get banged" she wiggled her eyebrows "at other times i'd love to but now i just would hate to even move a finger"

"i'll pick you up and carry you there and i'll find you a long thick dick and then you dont have to do anything" i sighed "no Dee. i meant that i dont want to have sex either". she groaned "you can go if you want to"

"and leave you with them? no. hell no"

"you're the one who has sex addiction not me. you'll go today anyways"

"i wont!"

***

Nadeen went to fuck as i said and i went to sleep. i had some paperwork to do but that'd wait and my sleep couldnt but i guess it bothers someone for me to just have some peace and that bothered plague is apparently Alexander.

"dud fuck off. i told you not to get attached to me so why do you still bug me like a mosquito?" i grumbled sleepily "lets do something" he said complitely ignoring my words. i hit his stomach with my foot and he fell of the bed with a yelp and then an ow sounded from him. i just curled up in my blanket tighter and tried to sleep again but he still wouldnt let me. this time he yanked my blanket off my one side. he lied down next to me and covered himself in it as well.

my eyes shoot open. i turned to him "get the fuck away from me" i snarled. he shrugged and rolled a little so that we werent in touching distance "wanna watch something?" he asked.

"oh come on" i groaned " twinie i'm trying to sleep so get the fuck out of my room so that i can be in peace!" he again ignored my words "what do you think about "Madagascar" i rolled to face him and said "sure. turn it on but i want the one where they have to stay on some island"

"uhh! i love that cartoon!" he turned it on but then we remembered that we didnt have any snacks or drinks so we called someone to bring it up for us since we didnt want to get up.

first we called Tommaso. he picked up on the second ring.

"yes Lucrezia?" was the first thing that he said "hay Tommaso" i said in my usual voice "hay. what's wrong? is there anything you need?"

"yeah but firstly are you downstairs?"

"no. i'm not at home at all but if it's vary urgent i will come back immediately if you want"

"nah. it's not that urgent. we just wanted something from the kitchen and we got too lazy to get up"

"we?"

"yeah. me and Alexander are gonna watch "Madagascar"

""Madagascar"? i love that cartoon! every single one of them!" he said excited but then he added saddly "too bad i'm not there" but then he said in an excite tone again "but i'll join you when i get back. hope you wont mind"

"we would. dont come" Alexander said before me. i rolled my eyes "i wont. you can come" 

"i will!" he said and we hung up with a see you later and he also told me that we should call Giovanni since he was in the kitchen when he left a few minutes ago.