CHAPTER 8

LUCREZIA~

"Zia!" Nadeen jumped on her toes.

"not you!" Tommaso groaned under his breath.

"you know this crazy girl?" Leonardo asked and pointed at Nadeen. she answered him before i could even open my mouth "of course she does! we're besties! practically sisters! platonic lovers!" Nadeen came to me and slid her arm through mine.

"now scoop aside a little bit" she said to me. i slid closer to Matteo who was looking Nadeen up and down. everyone in this room expect for me actually was. she barged in their house like it was her own after all and of course she didnt give a shit.

"i had flown from Vegas to New York! it was sooo tiring!"

and like she knows she immediately jumps to another topic "by the way why havent you been answering your phone!? i literally blew it up! that dickhead David had done the same! where the fuck did you take it?!"

and then she did it again "oh and where is your hot daddy?"

i saw Matteo wrap an arm around my waist from the corner of my eye and he pulled me away from Nadeen. he lifted me up and sat me down beside him with only one hand so that he was sitting between me and Nadeen.

"okay first of all she is my sister like i said. we are sisters BY HEART! second of all get away from her!" Matteo sighed "do whatever you want later but before that who is David?" he turned to me "he's a friend" i answered and Nadeen added "and unfortunately my older brother"

"did anything happen between the 2 of you?" Massimo asked in a low dangerous voice now standing a few feet away from me "no"

"are you insane?! do you think that i'd let my shitty brother get his hands on my beautiful Zia?!" Nadeen hugged my face to her chest and kissed my head "i'd kill him before he does that!"

Leonardo smirked "well i do appricate your spirit for that but i'd be the one who'd do it first" Nadeen snorted "yeah no. i have more experiance in killing then you do" Leonardo's smirk widened and when he opened his mouth to talk he froze and clicked it shut.

Nadeen raised a brow in surprise but igonered it "anyways—why werent you answering your phone?! i was worried sick!"

"Dante took it away from me because i'm too violent" i mumbled in her chest. she froze and slowly pulled away from me "what the actual fuck!? how!? that's unrealistic! did he took it by force!?" she gritted the last sentence out "i gave it to him. wilingly"

Nadeen gaped at me "you're kidding" i didnt answer "you're not" she pressed her lips in a firm line.

"Lucrezia can i talk to you in private?" Massimo asked and pulled me out of the kitchen "can you please explaine to me—in normal—who exactly that girl is? and that David too"

"the girl—Nadeen is my best friend and David is her older brother. he's just a friend. nothing intimate happened between us" he nodded a few times slowly "and how do you know eachother?"

"school" a lie. i met both on a fighting ring.

they were both fighters at the time we met. practically professionals at it. that's why i took them as my closest employees. they were ruthless, evil and merciless. they didnt take peoples shit.