CHAPTER 15

LUCREZIA

"what the fuck! Nadeen! Leoanrdo! get the fuck away from each other!" i said and got up to walk to them.

"hay hay hay! enough!" Dante said and pulled Nadeen and Leonardo from each other. the knife  was still in Leonardo's hand but he didnt seem to care. his hand just dangled there limply.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE INSULT ME AGAIN! OR I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE BURN YOUR SKIN AND THEN CUT YOU FROM LIMB TO LIMB!" Nadeen yelled at Leonardo very angrily.

Leonardo seemed very surprised by her threat but he snarled at her in a second.

i grabbed her upper arm and told her "keep your cool. i know he's annoying but—" Leonardo interuptermd me "annoying?! who me?!" i turned  to him and gave him a look that say '-are you fucking serious? shut up'

"why are you shuting me up?!" he asked "you were the one who started it" i casually said "no i wa—"

"you were the one who insulted her for no fucking reason"

"i had my reasons! and look" he pointed to his hand in which the knife was stuck "she hurt me!"  i rolled my eyes "you dont seem to care that you're hurt though"

"okay stop" Matteo stepped between them "Leonardo go up in my room. i need to pull that knife out of your hand" then he turned to Dee "and you need to apologize to him for injuring him"

"no! why should i? i wont do that!" she snapped. when i looked at her closely her eyes were slightly  glossy and my blood ran cold seeing that.

"Nadeen list—" Matteo tried to say "NO! i wont apologize to him!" she started trembling "i wont" she whispered. he tried to say something else but she already turned around and left.

"god! why is she always like this!? one minute she's yelling and making a scene next she's cring and getting all emotional!" my eyes traveled to him. when our eyes connected he froze.

"let me make a few things clear. to all of you" i said in a deadly cold voice "Zi—" i didnt let Alexander finish his sentence and continued "Nadeen is my best friend and i've know her for years and i've only known you for a month. i'd chose her over any of you without hesitation. i dont want to hear another insult from your mouths about her. especially you Leonardo" with that i left the room as well to find Nadeen.

if i didnt know her i'd say that she was in her room but i do and she wouldnt be there.

at times like these she would feel like being trapped in a place. she'll be outside.

i found her sitting at the pool with her feet in the water and looking up at the sky while leaning back on her arms.

"is the water cold?" i asked casually "nahh. it's warm" she opened her eyes and looked at me. before i knew what she was doing she slid down in the water.

i sighed "it's still cold outside. you'll catch a cold. you have  weak immunity" i walked up to the pool and she swam away pocking her tongue at me.

"i'm not gonna come down there you know" she just laied down on her back and floated on teh water.

sometimes i do agree with Leonardo. Nadeen is very annoying at times but that's one of the reasons why she is my bestie.

"come on!" she stretched the 'N' "it's fun! and if we catch a cold we'll be sick together! we'll be sick besties! wont it be fun?" i scoffed "yeah! we might become sick together! and then i'll have to deal with the fact that i wont be breathing though my nose, i'll have a fucking temperature, start chocking because of coughing and i'll have no energy! what could possibly be better!" i said happily and Nadeen added in the same way "i know right!"