CHAPTER 7

LUCREZIA~

I dropped the knife on the floor and took in a deep breath to calm my nerves "are you shitting with me?" I hissed at Tommaso who stood embaressed in front of me "umm no?" He said in a questening way.

I looked at the boys who held me and said "let me go" Andrea and Leonardo looked at each other "i'm not gonna kill him" they looked at each other for another second and let me go.

I pinched the bridge of my nose "i-i'll go!" Tommasos stuttered and was about to leave when i stopped him with a stop guesture "Lucrezia i reall-"

"Nope. dont say a word" i took another breath and locked eyes with Tommaso who looked away immediately "Tommaso look at me" he did and gulped when i narrowed my eyes.

"Should i prepare to catch her already?" Leonardo asked from my right. I ignored him.

"Tommaso" i said in a dangerous tone. he looked at Dante as if pleading for him to save him "are you a fool?" His wide gaze snapped to mine. He gapped at me.

I heard a few of the others failing attempts to hold in their laughter.

"Sorry wha-" i didnt let him finish and continued "why the fuck are you still a virgin?" This time Tommaso seem like he was shocked beyond words "why are you not losing it?"

"Well i um—you know—i—oh god! How should i—" i was going to say for him to spit it out but Francesco did it first "Dude! Spit it the fuck out!" Tommaso blushed "i-i want to give it to-to—" Alexander intturupted "wait you want to give it to someone that you love?" He cringed. Tommaso's blush deepened "aaw. How cute!" Dino squeeled "really cute!" Andrea squeeled beside him.

"What! No thats not cute at all! That's cringy!" Leonardo gagged. Dante smacked his head and smiled at Tommaso suppodtively "dont listen to these kids. Do whatever you want"

"KIDS!?" We said.

"Expect for Matteo, Tommaso, Massimo and Lucrezia" Dante added.

"Hayy!"

"Thats not fair!"

"Why isn't she also a kid! She's not even an adult!"

"She's the youngest!"

"We are not kids!"

The others started bickering with Dante who ignored them all and finally said out of annoyance "she acts more like an adult then you guys. what more reason do you want?"

"thats all?" Leonardo gapped at him "yes and if you dont mind give me some walking space" Dante pushed their bodies apart and stood in front of me and extended his hand "i am awfully sorry to do this on you're second day but please give me your phone" i looked at him with a blank face "and why should i?"

"well lets start with the fact that on your first day you broke Leo's nose. then you busted Francesco's lip. and i totally am fine with both of that by the way. and then you almost cut off Tommaso's balls" he still didnt get anything from me "so?"

"so you are too violent" i looked at his hand and rolled my eyes. i put my phone in his hand "thank you" he said to me with a smile "by the way i need all your devices" i nodded not caring about that one bit "i'll bring them to your office later"