CHAPTER 6

LUCREZIA

"sooo what should we do?" Tommaso asked smiling. i looked up at him from my phone "nothing. what else can we do?" he plopped down beside me on the couch in the living room and crossed his arms "we can go swimming, play in the game room, go out in the city and do something. i dont know there are a lot of things we can do! tones of things!" i kept looking at him blankly "too lazy to go out. think of something else" he groaned "what do you like to do? i know that you like reading but i want to talk to you"

"do you know that you're annoying as fuck while talking?" he gasped dramatically. "how could you say that!? i am the nicest person that you have ever seen!

"where the fuck did you even heard that?" he shrugged "yeah. no. not even in you're wildest dreams" i scoffed. he smiled brightly and started singing.

"He said, "Let's get out of this town
Drive out of this city, away from the crowds"
I thought, "Heaven can't help me now"
Nothing lasts forever
But this is gonna take me down"

i started shaking. i want to laugh so much! but instead a smile that i couldnt supress spread over my face. i slapped my hand over my mouth to hide it but he already saw it.

oh my god! his singing is so bad!

"you're smiling! you're smiling! oh my god!" he grabbed his phone and started recording me "get the phone away!" i shooed it away but in the process he saw my smile and i think so did the phone.

''I said, "No one has to know what we do"
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound
Nothin' lasts forever
But this is gettin' good now

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad, but he does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
My last request is

Say you'll remember me
Standin' in a nice dress
Starin' at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your
Wildest dreams, ah, h--"

i started laughing. i couldnt stop myself. he was just too fricking funny. 

"see! see! you can laugh! i knew it! i knew that my singing would make you laugh!" he let out a proud laugh "this trick always works" he whispered. i stopped laughing in a few seconds but i still had a smile on my face which i was trying to get ride of by twisting my lips. only after another 15 seconds later did it disappear but now pink coated my cheeks. 

this is sooooo fucking embarrassing! 

i heard Tommaso chuckled beside me. i glared up at him "something funny?" he shook his head "not funny. cute" he got up "so what now?" 

"nothing. like i intended" he sighed and grabbed my hand. i tensed "that wont do" he dragged me to the kitchen.

i clenched my fists. thoughts of his beating me up and doing many horible things flashed in my mind followed by memories. 

Tommaso held out an apron. i blinked confused "lets cook!" he chirped. i grabbed it hesitantly and put it on.

"what are we making?" i asked "what do you think about a cake and food but i dont know what. lets think about it while baking" i nodded "what do you think about a chocolate, vanilla and fruit cake?" 

I loved cooking. It was one of my favorite things to do.

''sounds good but what do you think about making exotic cakes? vanilla, chocolate and fruit?" i suggested "great idea! lets do it!" he took out his phone and started scrolling something. he looked at me and beckoned me to come. i did and saw that he searched exotic cakes on Pinterest.