CHAPTER 4

LUCREZIA~♡

When i went up in my room i showered and bandaged my injuries. I got dressed in a black T-shirt, jeans shorts and sandals.

A few minutes ago Andea told me to come down to dinner and told me where the dinning room was.

I went downstairs and opened the door of the dinning room.

The dinning room:

The only one who was glaring at me with a scowle was Francesco

Seriously what is his problem?!

I sat down between Giovanni and Matteo. They seemed to be the only people who could stay still. Massimo can too but after be kissed my cheek. Nope!

"Why is this table so big? Do a lot of guests come often?" i asked "they're the rest of the family"  Giovanni whispered in my ear "usually this table isnt enough"

"Does every other member come here together?" Matteo shrugged "sometimes. Sometimes just cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpa, grandma" i nodded and grabbed 2 pancakes pured chocolate syrup on it and put strawbaries ans bananas on it.

"Principessa can you come up in my office after dinner? I need to discuse something important with you" the younger ones (Andrea, Dino, Alexander) gave me pitied looks which i hated a lot.

I turned to them sharply and said icily "if you ever give me those looks again i'll bowle your eyes out with my own hands" they looked at me with wide eyes and then they screamed in unison at Dante who was hiding his smirk behind his napken "DAD!"

"Arent you going to say anything to her?" Alexander asked.

"What do you want me to say?" Dante tilted his head "you always give us warnings to not give threats to each other! Why are you not saying the same to her" Andrea furrowed his brows in anger.

Cute.

"I dont want to" Dante said simply shocking the younger ones.

"Wait so you're just going to let her bully us and you'll do nothing?" Dino asked. Dante shrugged but nodded.

"We're all doomed" Leonardo muttered.

The rest of the dinner went on with everyone asking mr questions and i answered then without giving them much information. Then Tommaso took me on the third floor and knocked on one of the doors. When a come in sounded he opened the door and left.

The office: