#2 | after school !

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

eventually you three ended up in front of reo's place. still remained the same as ever, gigantic and glowing. his entire place just screamed money and rich. reo then turned to the both of you who stood behind him. while nagi was still clinging onto you.

"come on in sweetheart."

"hm..? are we finally here?"

nagi had been dozing off the entire time, as you followed reo into his mansion. yet this isn't your first time at this place. he invited you over multiple times to the point his family is very familiar with you.

reo leads you straight into his bedroom, where you three would usually spend time together. he placed your bag down beside a chair. before straight up removing his uniform and changing into more comfortable clothes. he then hands you a change of clothes as well.

"here, i had ba-ya pick the change of clothes for you. remember you could always change in the bathroom if you're uncomfortable."

"what should i do with nagi?.."

"just place him on the bed or something."

you straight up plopped nagi onto the bed before making your way into the bathroom to change your clothes. normally it would be a pair of fluffy pajamas and it has remained that way for a while. after changing into your clothes you stepped out of the bathroom.

"y/n, want or study or play games or..."

reo looked at you, waiting for a answer to come. normally it would be nagi whose asking you this question but since he's knocked out. you are usually indecisive when it comes to these type of questions and end up asking reo in the end.

"we could play a game! is there any specific game you want to play reo?"

"let's queue valorant, i'm a better reyna main than nagi is anyways."

reo then smiled at you, walking you over to multiple of his setups in his room that were always there for you three. he turned one the chairs around, inviting you to come over.

"want to be my pocket sage this game or my duelist?"

"pocket sage of course, watch me outfrag you easily."

you smiled at him back, before you both started booting up the game. he would invite you into his party and immediately click queue. you both are around the same skill level, but sometimes you would easily be better than him. while sitting in queue you decided to check your shop.