#9 | project !

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

"pairs..?"

the two of you looked back at each other. it's been months since your professor last assigned everyone a partner or group project so why all of the sudden? yet you knew this wasn't going to end well at all..

"soo... you want to be my partner miss y/n?" nagi asked.

"miss y/n? where did you come up with that?"

"cause you're doing all of the work for me right?"

"absolutely not! you're going to get your share of the project, i'm not doing your part of it!"

"please, or would you rather have me call you, princess? love? dear? honey? sweetheart? baby? queen? angel? fiancé? wife? darling? highness? i can keep going—"

"nono! i think that will be enough nagi! we are also at school remember??"

"sorryy, teasing you is so fun though."

suddenly you realized that you are told to get into pairs, meaning there is originally three of you. nagi, reo and you. since you are forced to get into pairs meaning reo is forced to partner up with mai. the thought of it just ruined your mood.

"what's wrong y/n? you're spacing out."

"oh! sorry i'm just tired!"

"your face tells me otherwise, what's wrong?"

while you were goofing off with nagi, you suddenly see mai heading towards reo from the corner of your eye. taking a seat right beside him, acting close with reo.

"since the two of you are pairs then i'll just be with reo since he has no partner."

you stared at her in silence as she turned back to start chatting with reo, acting as if they've been close friends for months now. who does she think she is? getting all close with him.

"whose that again. reo's girlfriend?" nagi spoke.

"shh, they can hear us nagi."

"i forgot about her she's so irrelevant to me."

"you met her at practice the other day remember?" the two of you whispered back and fourth.

"oh her..."

his tone seemed like he was disappointed about her presence, usually he would care less about this situation and would brush it off within a second to resume back to his video games.