#6 | crush ?!

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

your eyes slowly began to widen, while her words escaped from her lips. huh...? what was she implying?.. she had a crush on reo since freshman year?.. you knew many girls had adore reo but would never take it this far. her words completely took your breath away, you weren't even sure what to say anymore.

"huh...?"

"i had a crush on reo for three years."

"then, why haven't you said anything...?"

"oh no! i was always shy too say anything to him!"

she stuttered her words, none of her words were even making sense. her face was turning red just by talking about reo, while she took a few glances at reo whose on the field. who was this girl? and why did you only find out about her now?

"oh! makes sens-"

"so can you tell me about him?!"

she cut of your sentence, blabbering about nonsense about him. leaning in closer to your face demanding answers. her tone made her sound eager and inpatient, her smiling extremely hard. as you tried to lean away from her.

"so! can you tell me his ideal type in girls, his interest, his hobbies, his favorite food and drink, favorite subject, occupation, likes and dislikes, favorite social media background, what he's allergic too, favorite book, favorite manga, favorite magazine, favorite movie, favorite show, favorite artist, favorite sports player, his role model, most used platform, his friends, his background, his history, his family, his relatives, his address, his celluar phone number, birthday, bed time and morning routine, favorite animal, social platforms, his signature, favorite seasons, jersey number, his schedule and student id number!"

"woah there! i don't have answers to all of those questions!"

"oh! and are you and reo both dating? what's your relationship with him?!? is he single?!?"

"hey- calm down for a second!"

"so is he single or not!?"

"settle down, so i could speak at least."

"ah! sorry! i just get really excited when talking about him!"

she caught her breath before going back to the position she was in before, at least she was quick to apologize, yet she was so annoying it pissed you off completely. so eager to find out everything and anything about him as a clue to get a chance with him.