#8 | class !

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

the bell rang as everyone sat down in their seat, reo would sit with the two of you usually. as you can see him return to his spot with the two of you normal as ever. he seemed happy as ever, yet you didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

the professor had began the lecture, barely fifteen minutes in, you can already see nagi falling asleep. same as ever, which was a normal behavior for him to do in everyclass. last time he got caught sleeping and ending up getting into trouble for that.

"i'm going to take a nap, wake me up when the lecture is over."

he plops right onto the desk face planting, using the books and folders to make a little barricade for him to not be seen. yet on the other hand you were completely locked in during class and was continuosly taking notes.

reo would then turn around to the two of you, while the professor went on with his lesson. passing notes back and fourth with silly drawings all over them. yet the two of you couldn't help but try to hold in your laugh.

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

is that bum going to practice?  ➜ ✎(っ- ‸ - ς)ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 that's nagi btw

are you referencing to him sleeping or what? ( ≧ᗜ≦)

yea hes literally a lazy bum ><

u r going to hurt his feelings ˙˙

doesnt matter hes going to get caught anyways •

but still thats so mean ( • )

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

the more you and reo exchanged notes, you could start to hear the aggressive paper noises passing back and fourth which passes by nagi directly in his face. you could see him slightly struggling to find a comfortable position to lay his head in, as he kept on turning his head facing the other way back and fourth.

surpisingly he hasn't been caught yet, maybe his little folder shields are doing the job after all you three are all seated towards the back while the teacher was showing a video and talking at once.

you and reo were trying to laugh it off seeing nagi struggle this bad, despite the change in him talking to mai frequently he seemed to be the same person after all. well you hope so right now, hopefully he wouldn't change in the slightest right..?