#3 | school festival !

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

yesterday.. literally just yesterday all of that happened. the fact that the thoughts of them both giving you a small kiss remained on your mind. even it wasn't a big deal to them, but to you it was. of course they were pretty nice about it after all they were your best friends but what kind of bestfriends kiss was that? nobody kisses their best friend.

you sat there in the classroom, spacing out into the windows looking at the sky outside while constantly having that thought stuck in your head. it ended up bothering you the whole day but not in a bad way since you didn't mind it either. more like you were a bit embarrassed about it.

"y/n? earth to y/n!"

your classmate snapped you back into reality, with the click of her fingers. you sat at a table with a group of your classmates setting up for the school festival going on today. while you awkwardly stared at them back.

"huh? hello..? yes?"

"y/n, you're acting a bit strange today. you've been spacing out all day long. what's going on?"

"oh! it's nothing. i'm fine."

you awkwardly brushed the thought off you. resuming your conversation with your classmates to set up your classroom's stall. your theme for the class was to set up one of those haunted classroom maze.

the class all concluded to this idea the other week when all of your classmates voted on which theme to go for, and out of every last idea they could've went for. they all went for the most basic and boring one.

your task was to double check all of the supplies and to make sure everything was set up perfectly. which was the easiest and best job for you since you didn't want to be part of this either way. while you stared down at the drawn set up for the classroom. your classmates described everything that was going to be needed before concluding it all.

"okay, and that's all!"

the student lead then set you all off to do your assigned tasks, as you remained seated for all you needed too. god, how you didn't want to be part of this to begin with. why couldn't they choose a better and more interesting theme to go with, and yet she still made everyone participate in all of this.

"so... y/n...?"

the student lead girl stared at you, clearly she had something on her mind. any moment now she was probably going to question you about something out of pocket. you sighed back at her.

"hm?"

"what's up with you today, this definitely isn't you at all.. something on your mind?"