#4 | bet !

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

never again are you ever going to volunteer or be put against your will to be a maid ever again. in the end you were there for fanservice, the worst moment of your life. once it was the end of the day you were finally free to go home. you were happy to be able to change out of the dress finally. till the two of them suddenly stopped you.

"you still need to keep your end of the deal, princess."

you completely forgotten about a deal you made with nagi earlier. it was to see who would attract more people to the classroom, and in the end you lost to him. which you thought wasn't surprising after all he's pretty attractive after all.

"keep it on till we get home sweetheart."

reo clarified that there was no way out of this. you sighed in defeat there was no way you were arguing your way out of this. reo then reached for your bag. notifying you and nagi it was time to head home.

"let's go, i know you're impatient nagi."

reo headed out of the classroom first while the two of you followed him from behind. nagi stuck onto you like glue, not wanting you to attract any attention other himself.

that was a way of making sure any other guy would lay off you, after all nagi favorited you the most out of everyone. he didn't want anyone taking you away from him.

you could feel everyone's stare towards you while the three of you headed down the halls, after all you were attracting plently of attention after the festival. once you three were out of the building, you see a black limbo pull up at the front gates which obviously wasn't surprising. since it was reo's expensive limbo after all. he then opened the car door, guiding you and nagi inside.

"take a seat, love."

you headed inside of the limbo, seeing it was luxurious as every you sat down at one of the empty seats. seeing nagi continuously leech onto you, he then placed his head on your shoulder, resting against you while he played minecraft on his phone.

"i'm craving milk tea so bad right now.."

"dont worry about that sweetheart i'll just deliver it to our door."

let's continue our deal when we get back. you see reo giving you a smirk you could clearly tell that he wasn't playing. when he's serious about something, he entirely is. something told you that he was going to enjoy the moment.

the limbo made it's way into reo's parking lot, after all he didn't live far from the school. which gives him plently of time to pick you up before and after school. reo was the first to exit out of the vehicle, holding the door out for his passenger princess.