#7 | replacement ?!

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

you can't believe that you only just discovered that someone else had a crush on reo. not as a short term crush, but for three years!? thinking about it, is about to literally burst your brains out! the fact that it's been on your mind ever since.

you could barely focus on your studies or yourself for the past few days, it has weighted on your mind that bad. this was the stupidest excuse ever, you can't ever imagine being frustrated and getting off track of your studies because of a boy.

you began to daydream about the future, what if reo really gave the girl a chance? while they both took time out of their days to talk together and soon develop deeper feelings for each other? that could potentially lead into a healthy relationship just as the girl wanted..

"hey."

you heard a soft tone voice distract your daydreaming, you were getting lost in your head away from reality. yet you knew overthinking about this could lead you to worser problems.

"hey."

suddenly your vision becomes blocked by someone waving their hand in your face. till you were finally able to snap out of, and the whole time nagi was trying to wake you up. as he continuously waved in your face.

"earth to y/nnn—"

"huh!?"

you were finally back into reality, you were in reo's personal limbo on your way to school that he would get a assistance to drive everyday. you were still in the vehicle as it was still pacing it's way. the fact that you weren't even sure how long you spaced out for.

"you really detached yourself from reality for three whole minutes. is something on your mind?"

"was i really spacing out for that long??"

"yeah, what's wrong? is something weighing on your mind? you're usually not like this at all..."

"oh! it's nothing i promise!"

you awkwardly tried to laugh it off, in hopes you switch to another topic, but nagi ended up sitting in silence for a few seconds straight.

"are you sure?"

"yeah! trust me."

not long after, the limbo had finally arrived at the school campus. reo had escorted you and nagi out of the car. before sending it back on home. you watched as the car slowly drifted off into the distance.