The Mahi Look

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

This is my first short story related to MSD so let me know what you guys think

One of my close friends gave me the idea for this story after we both noticed that our idol seemed to be giving people a blast from the past

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

Now the idea for this story actually came from one of my close friends gave me the idea for this story after we both noticed that our idol seemed to be giving his fans a blast from the past.

Now I'm sure that everyone knows about how much Sakshi hated the long hair look of her husband because she's even said once that she would never have even looked at Mahi if he still had that hairstyle back when they first met.

So here is a fun oneshot about how Mahi would convince his wife to let him get the 'Mahi Look' back

Now this story is just for entertainment purposes and honestly, I don't know why exactly the vintage hairstyle is back again, but I had an interesting theory in my mind, so I decided to use it here.

~~~~~~~

Since his wife was a little preoccupied with some of her producer duties, Mahi left to join his team without a haircut.

Despite knowing that he might have to hear an earful about it from his wife later, the man decided to go through with his plan anyways.

He'd been thinking about letting his hair grow out like it did back in his early career days for quite some time now.

Being aware of his wife's dislike for his old hairstyle, he didn't dare say a word about his idea in front of her.

Mahi knew that his wife would find out about him skipping his haircut soon enough since his team's media managers would definitely be posting pictures and videos of their practice session.

~~~~~~~

In order to avoid getting into more trouble, Mahi made sure to call his family on a regular basis, something that he had never really done before.

But surprisingly his wife never said a word about his hairstyle which surprised him because Sakshi had always been very vocal about disliking his long locks.

His mother was aware of her son's concerns and she did her best to ease them.

She didn't know about his reasons but as always, she supported his decision.

Mahi knew that his wife would definitely have a lot to say to him once they meet so he decided to prepare to explain the reason behind his decision.

~~~~~~~

During one of Mahi's calls to his family, his sweet little princess Ziva jokingly asks, "Papa, are you missing us too much?"

Mahi's mother covers her face to hide her laughter while Sakshi didn't even bother to hide her amusement and says, "Ha Mahi, answer your princess. Normally you don't even know where your phone is."

Mahi shoots his wife an unamused look and retorts, "Can't a man miss his family?"

Sakshi raises an eyebrow and replies, "Not when the man is MS Dhoni. Out with the truth now."