He believes in me

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

You can't possibly tell me that this guy is a very serious man 

The way he pulls his wife by her scarf just to walk in front of her 😍

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So I got the idea for this little story from a recent video where MSD talked about how his Kharagpur job gave him a little edge once while playing against Bangladesh.

Also here's a video for those of you who might not get what exactly I'm referring to.

~~~~~~~

The Indian Cricket Team was desperately looking for a wicket keeper batsman who could not only keep well but also possess some batting prowess to help the team whenever needed.

Unfortunately for them, all the players that had been picked till then proved to be excellent wicketkeepers, but they all lacked in the batting department.

The hunt continued until the captain spotted a certain long-haired kid who seemed to enjoy destroying his opponents bowling attack.

Despite his unorthodox technique, he would get results and that's what mattered to the board at the end of the day.

~~~~~~~

Soon enough this special player gets picked for the Indian Team and is set to make his debut against Bangladesh.

Sadly though, the kid fails to perform as he gets run out on the first ball he faces.

After the match is over, the captain was worried about the kid cursing himself for his not so spectacular debut and he was quite surprised to see that the kid still believed in himself.

This proved to Dada that he had made the right choice to pick this kid over the others for his team.

Unfortunately, the series ended without any spectacular innings from the new kid and Dada could see that it was starting to get to him.

During the first match in the next series, the kid failed once again to make his mark.

~~~~~~~

That night after dinner Sachin Paaji and Jammy Bhai decided to have a chat with their best friend about the number of chances he was giving their new wicketkeeper batsman.