A Soldier at Heart

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The amount of confidence that the army chief has in our Mahi's abilities as a soldier is just mind blowing

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

You guys have got to check out these videos

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but Mahi is a lot more open around soldiers

~~~~~~~

The team was going to be travelling together for their next series and since their schedule unexpectedly had a lot of breaks, the senior members of the team had brought their families along with them.

The members of the board were still trying to make up for their most recent mistakes, so they had agreed to the request from the captain to let the families travel with the rest of the team.

Currently a few members of the team were waiting for the rest of them to arrive because they were late as usual.

The seniors were the first ones to arrive, thanks to their respective wives and soon the youngsters started arriving one by one.

Eventually the players realised that only their new captain was missing and started looking around for him.

Dada says in a worried tone, "Mahi kidhar hai? It's not like him to be late."

Jammy Bhai asks, "Has he contacted anyone saying that he'll be late?"

Sachin Paaji retorts, "Mahi and use his phone? Kaisi baat kar raha hai Jammy? Thoda toh soch."

Yuvi says, "Dekho aapka favourite bachha bhi late hota hai. Now you people can't say anything to me about being late."

Just then from behind, a familiar voice replies, "It's not an everyday occurrence for me like it is for you."

The seniors quickly turn around to find a rather familiar looking kid standing there with goggles and short hair.

Jammy Bhai asks with a confused expression, "Mahi?"

The kid smiles and takes off his goggles, as he replies, "Aapko pareshaan karne ke liye sorry lekin kuch formalities complete karni thi mujhe."

Sachin Paaji appears to be in a shock while Dada asks, "Tune apne baal kaat liye?"

Mahi replies, "Handle karne me difficult ho rahe the toh kaat liye. Maa bhi khush aur ab taiyaar hone me zyaada time bhi nahi lagta."

Sachin Paaji says, "Itni baar humne bola kaatne ko toh nahi suna. Achanak se kaise man badal gaya tera?"

Mahi nervously rubs the back of his neck and replies, "Woh bas aise hi Paaji. Waise ek fayda aur ho gaya hai baal kaatne se ki koi mujhe pehchaanta bhi nahi hai. Ab aaram se public me ghoom sakta hu."

Dona Bhabhi says, "Tum logo ka sunana ho gaya ho toh mujhe ek cheez bolni hai. Mahi Bachha, tu bada smart lag raha hai yeh naye haircut me."

Vijetha Bhabhi smiles and adds, "Ha ek dum hero lag raha hai hamara Mahi."