When You Awaken The Sleeping Dragon (Angry Mahi - Part 2)

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I don't know if you guys have seen the above video, but I really love how these guys didn't go at MSD just because he did something that was a little out of character for him.

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So here's the part 2 for the angry Mahi story as requested and I would suggest that you read part 1 once again before starting this one.

I wasn't originally planning a part 2 so do let me know if you guys like it.

~~~~~~~

The next day the team assembles for their practice session, but this time every single one of them was on time.

Everyone was still a little rattled after the last interaction with their usually calm captain.

Virat, Rohit and Yuvraj even start their extra rounds as punishment without any kind of tantrums or whining.

What surprised them the most that day was the silent treatment from the captain towards his best friend.

It was very rare to see Mahi and Yuvi not talking during practise sessions and no one was able to understand why exactly this was happening because the other two culprits didn't receive any additional punishment.

Sonu was also just as lost in regard to his best friend because the previous night he had been equally angry at all three but now he only seemed to be mad at the ringleader of the mess.

Usually, Mahi tended to be equally pissed at all the pranksters regardless of whose idea it was originally.

Sonu had a strong feeling that there was more of his best friend's anger than just the stunt that had been pulled.

~~~~~~~

By the end of the next day Yuvi was extremely irritated because all his attempts to try and talk to his best friend had gone to waste.

Mahi cleverly evaded all attempts to reconcile with Yuvi and even went to the extent of taking Sakshi for an impromptu date to avoid any conversations.

Sonu was close to bashing his own head on the wall because Yuvi was constantly in his room to complain about Mahi's ignorance.

Once again Yuvi enters the room with an annoyed expression and says, "I'm sick and tired of waiting for this idiot. Baat hi nahi karne ko taiyaar hai yeh Bihari."

Sonu sighs and replies, "Ab toh Sakshi Bhabhi bhi chali gayi hai. Kya ho gaya?"

Yuvi says, "Well he's still not talking to me. Abhi toh natak karne laga ki koi zaroori phone aaya hai."

Sonu looks confused and asks, "Aapko kaise pata ki natak kar raha hai?"

Yuvi replies with a deadpanned expression, "The phone never rang. Plus, it wasn't his official phone."

Sonu says, "Maybe the phone rang but it was on silent as always. Unke haath me tha toh unhone dekh liya."

Yuvi shoots him an annoyed look and replies, "Yaar tu ab uska wakeel mat ban. Already dimaag kharaab karke rakha hai usne."

Sonu smiles sympathetically and asks, "Achha yeh batao ki abhi aage ka kya plan hai aapka?"

Yuvi replies, "Room me lock karke rakhunga jab tak who baat nahi karta."