Drunken Confessions

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above video is from the 'My Time with Dhoni' series staring Suresh Raina

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

What will happen if Mahi unintentionally ends up drinking some alcohol?

Mahi also needs to tell his brothers about a huge milestone in his life, so how will he manage to do that when he's drunk?

~~~~~~~

The team had decided to celebrate their most recent series victory and Sachin Paaji offered his farmhouse as a venue for their party.

Mahi decided to inform his brothers about some personal matters after making sure that Sonu would keep his mouth shut about it.

He had taken a very important life decision in a spur of the moment, so he hadn't gotten the time or the opportunity to inform his brothers about the same.

If he was being honest, Mahi didn't even think that his family would agree to go through his crazy plan so quickly, but everything fell into place so easily.

Sonu was the only person he could call in the little time that he had before taking a major step in his personal life.

Mahi had worked extremely hard on a full proof plan to break the news to his brothers as gently as possible.

He was feeling quite confident about his plan because he believed that he had accounted for all the possible outcomes.

Unfortunately Mahi had forgotten to factor in one Yuvraj Singh's crazy ideas.

~~~~~~~

Yuvi, Bhajji and Viru Pa had a bet going on for a few years now to try and get Mahi drunk in an attempt to get him to loosen up.

The kid had been a little too uptight from the time he had made his debut and since he had been appointed as captain it had only gotten worse.

Mahi had actually taken it upon himself to set an example of good behaviour for his team and also for the new youngsters who were slowly making a place for themselves on the team.

This responsible and mature behaviour had also led to some of them being scolded by their big brothers because apparently, they weren't acting their age.

Yuvi had made a plan to get Mahi drunk in front of their big brothers during the party at Sachin Paaji's farmhouse.

Once a few of their teammates had heard about their plan they agreed to help since they were also curious to see how their captain would act if he was drunk.

It was common knowledge that Mahi avoided being around alcohol since he couldn't really bear its smell.

The pranksters needed to figure out a way to trick the man into drinking a spiked drink without making him too suspicious, so Sreesanth was chosen to give the drink.

They worked on the finer details of their plan and were quite excited to see it pan out the next day.

~~~~~~~

The next day all boys all arrived slowly at Sachin Paaji's farmhouse for their party.

Everyone started mingling and after everyone had arrived Mahi decided that it was time to have a very important chat with his older brothers.