𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

you realizing that you're the other woman:*(

saw a tiktok like this, but i can't find it right now!!!

ps: it would mean so much for me if you would vote for this chapter (click on the star button)

THEODORE NOTT:

you are walking down the hallway to your next class when you suddenly spot a familiar figure sitting on a bench up ahead - theodore nott, the man you have been seeing for the last couple of months.

approaching him with a smile, your heart pauses and your eyes go wide when you notice him leaning in for a kiss with another girl, a beautiful slytherin student.

completely heartbroken and shocked, you walk up to him. "theo?" you ask.

he pulls away from the girl, his expression caught between surprise and guilt as he turns to face you.

"y/n, i ... i can explain," he stumbles.

you shook your head, tears forming in your eyes. "you don't need to explain anything, theodore. i think i understand perfectly.

the girl looks from you to him, her expression a mix of disbelief and hurt. "theo, is this true?" she asks with a trembling voice.

"baby, i swear. this is not what it looks like," he says to the other girl, completely avoiding eye contact.

you take a step back, your eyes welling up with tears as the reality of the situation sinks in. now you realise why he never wanted to meet up in public places and practically ignored you at parties. you were the other woman all along ...

"i thought ... i thought you cared about me," you barely whisper.

"y/n, please ... ," he begs, regret showing in his blue eyes that you once adored.

but you can't look at him any longer. you turn and walk away, your heart heavy with betrayal and disappointment. theodore watches her go, his shoulders slumped with guilt.

"how long has this been going on?" the other girl asks him.

theo sighed heavily, "i never meant to hurt you, i promise."

she shakes her head, unable to find the words as she turns and walks away, leaving theodore alone on the bench, grappling with the consequences of his actions.

MATTHEO RIDDLE:

the bass of the music reverberates through the opulent party as you navigate through the crowd, searching for the man who holds your heart - mattheo. your steps slow down as you spot him in a corner, entwined with a stunning blonde girl in his arms.

your breath catches in your throat as you watch them, your heart sinking with each passing moment. you approaches mattheo's friend, blaise zabini, who stands nearby, and you hoped for some semblance of clarity.

"blaise, who's that girl with mattheo?" you ask him trying to hold back any tears.

blaise turns to you, his expression sympathetic as he takes in your distress.

"oh, that's his girlfriend. they've been together for quite some time now," he answers your question.

your world crumbles around you at blaise's words, the shock and hurt evident in your eyes. you struggled to comprehend. "his... his girlfriend?" you ask again, even though you heard his words correctly the first time.

"yeah, they've been pretty serious for a while," he answers, "wait, why are you asking?"

but you don't answer that question. you couldn't. your heart aches as the reality sinks in - you've been living in a fantasy, oblivious to the truth of mattheo's life. now you understood why he always wanted to keep everything so secret. not because of his family, but because he had a girlfriend.