𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃

you crawling into their bed:)

note: you guys are dating in this one

THEODORE NOTT:

the moonlight streamed through the window, casting a soft glow over the room as you silently made your way to theo's bed. the wooden floor creaked under your feet, but you managed to reach the side of the bed without waking him up. with gentle movements, you slid under the covers, feeling the warmth of the blankets envelop you.

as you settled in and made youself comfortable, you could sense theo moving beside you. his arm instinctively wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him. with a smile on your lips, you nestled my head against his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat which calmed you down. the scent of his cologne mingled with the faint fragrance of the night air.

"hey," your boyfriend murmured, his voice husky with sleep. he brushed his fingers through your soft hair, sending shivers down your spine.

"hey," you whispered back, smiling against his chest. despite the darkness, you could feel the curve of his lips as he returned the gesture.

you guys lay there in silence for a moment, simply enjoying each other's presence. in the stillness of the night, with nothing but the sound of your breathing filling the room, you felt a sense of peace wash over your body. this was where you belonged, wrapped in theodore's arms, safe and loved.

as sleep began to claim you, you snuggled even closer to him, pressing a soft kiss against his chest. with a contented sigh, theo tightened his embrace, holding you close as you drifted off into dreams together.

MATTHEO RIDDLE:

tonight, you had a terrible nightmare that woke you up. you jolted awake, heart pounding, sweat clinging to your skin. gasping for air, you scanned the darkness, very afraid.

with trembling hands, you stood up from your bed and stumbled through the scary silence, guided by the faint moonlight shining through the curtains.

seeking refuge and safety, you found yourself standing at the doorstep of mattheo's room. with a shaky breath, you pushed the door open, the creaking noise breaking the silence of the night.

"mattheo?" you whispered, voice barely audible in the stillness.

he stirred from his sleep, a soft murmur escaping his lips as he turned to face you, concern showing on his face.

"what's wrong, love?" he sounded tired, but his eyes held a warmth that instantly calmed your racing heart.

tears cascaded down your cheeks as you crossed the room, seeking the safety of his embrace. without a word, he pulled you into his arms, holding you close as if shielding you from the horrors of your dreams.

in the safety of his embrace, you felt the tension slowly go away, replaced with peace and security. with mattheo by your side, even the darkest nightmares couldn't touch you. as exhaustion claimed you once more, you surrendered to the comfort of his tight embrace, knowing that with him, you were safe.

TOM RIDDLE:

you somehow were unable to fall asleep tonight. you were slowly growing frustrated because you were tired, but just couldn't rest. with a sigh, you slipped out from beneath the covers and walked silently across the hallway to tom's room.

pushing the door open gently, you peeked inside to find him hunched over his desk, his concentration fixed on the pages of his homework. "tom?" you whispered, your voice barely audible in the quiet room.