𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

what i think their type in girls would be💌 (its only my opinion, if you think otherwise, that's completely okay)

PS: i would really appreciate it if you would vote for this chapter (just click on the star-button!)

THEODORE NOTT:

— he would like girls that aren't too loud and more quiet. i think he would prefer smart girls who actually care about their grades

— he smokes a lot, and i don't think he would mind if you do too, but he still doesn't want you to become addicted to cigarettes.

— looks wise, i think he would be into blondes or light brunettes. he is definitely a 🍒 guy and probably likes lighter eyes like blue or green.

— he wouldn't like girls who have lots of guy friends and are surrounded by guys all the time. he would want someone who doesn't have that many exes and mainly has girl friends.

— he also doesn't like disrespectful girls. he hates it if you talk disrespectful about your parents, and i feel like he would like it if you have a good relationship with them because he doesn't have a good one to his.

MATTHEO RIDDLE:

— mattheo is definitely into outgoing and bubbly girls. he wouldn't mind that much if you have many guy friends, but would get extremely jealous if you have a guy best friend.

— he NEEDS someone who has his type of humor. i feel like mattheo would use sarcasm and dark humor a lot, and he would want a girlfriend who understands that and has the same humor.

— i think he would be into brunettes or black-haired girls. he wouldn't care about your eye color and is a 🍒 and 🍑guy. i think he would also be into more curvy girls. he also likes short girls.

— mattheo also cares a lot about authenticity. he wants someone who is genuine, honest and never lies to him because he hates it when people lie to him.

— he also needs someone who does crazy shit with him. a girl who would go party with him, get drunk with him ... , he definitely needs someone adventurous and open-minded.

— he loves 'angry girls'. he would be the type of you to say "you look so hot when you're angry".

TOM RIDDLE:

— he rarely falls for a girl, but there are still a few things he thinks are attractive in a girl.

— he definitely likes smart girls who are probably like top of their class and he could have very intellectual and deep conversations with. he hates girls who act dumb or girls who just are dumb.

— tom would be into girls with black hair or maybe blondes. but the black hair - green eyes combo is his favorite. he also is a 🍒 guy!!!

— he also wants a girl who supports him no matter what. he has some weird views and would immediately break up with you as soon as you don't agree with him.

— you are not allowed to even talk to guys. he barely accepts the fact that his girlfriend would have friends, but he would only allow female friends. speaking to any man is forbidden.

— he also needs a girl who is emotionally intelligent, respectful, good listeners, loyal and communicate their feelings.

BLAISE ZABINI:

— mature girls who know what they want and are able to deal with problems, no matter how big they are.

— he doesn't care if you have guy friends because he is mature himself too, but also, he would like girls who are around men all the time. he would draw a line at having a guy best friend.

— he would be into blondes for sure, but mainly likes black women. he prefers dark eyes and is a 🍑 guy for sure. he wouldn't mind how tall you are, you just have to be smaller than him (don't worry tall girls, i just know that he is SO tall).

— girls with good humor, who can gossip with him, and are nice over all. he would hate it if you are disrespectful to your family or friends.

— someone who communicates their problems and thoughts and is empathetic towards each other's feelings.

— blaise would also be into girls who have goals and dreams in life and are motivated to pursue them.

DRACO MALFOY:

— a girl who shares the same values like honesty, loyalty, respect or integrity. he would also want someone who has the same opinions and interests as him.

— i'm so sorry but he would only date rich girls and slytherin pure bloods. he would also hate it when a girl talks disrespectful to or about her family.

— he is into black-haired girls, but wouldn't care about the eye color. the girl definitely has to be shorter than him, but he likes tall girls. he is a 🍒 guy !

— he wouldn't mind if you are mean to other girls sometimes or gossip a lot (he would gossip with you). he just hates it when you're too mean to him.

— adventurous girls who love to party, get drunk and do crazy stuff with.

LORENZO BERKSHIRE:

— sweet girls who are kind and polite to people. he would hate girls who constantly gossip and talk bad about other girls.

— i think he wouldn't really care if you're intro- or extroverted. as long as you share everything in your life with him, it doesn't matter.

— he wants a girl who is very trustworthy and a good listener, because he would always ask you for advice when it comes to literally anything.

— someone who is down-to-earth, humble and appreciative. also a girl who he can have good conversations and deep talks with.

— his type are blonde or brunette girls with dark eyes. and he would definitely be into short girls. i feel like he is a 🍒 and 🍑 guy, but the face is more important. he loves girls with nice and pretty smiles and i feel like he would love freckles and dimples on girls.

— he also wouldn't mind what house your in (but i think he would prefer hufflepuffs), and wouldn't even care if you're a muggle.

NOTE FROM ME:

guys i will say it again, if you have any requests, you can just write them in the comments. i kind of need new ideas.

and another question: do you want me to write nsfw stuff???