𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

the slytherin boys are seeing you for the first time👀

THEODORE NOTT:

as theodore stepped into slughorns classroom, his eyes scanned the room until they landed on you. you were sitting alone at a table near the window, with a soft glow of sunlight highlighting your features. he couldn't tear his gaze away from you, captivated by your beauty.

slowly, he made his way near your table, his heart pounding in his chest at the sight of you. as he approached, he caught the eye of his friend mattheo, who was sitting at a nearby table. with a knowing smirk, mattheo waved theodore over, already sensing his friend's infatuation.

theodore took the seat next to his friend, but his attention remained fixed on you. "who is she?" he whispered, unable to tear his eyes away.

mattheo followed theodore's gaze and chuckled softly. "ah, that's why you look so enchanted. well, that's y/n, she's the new student."

"y/n," theodore repeated, testing the name on his lips as if savoring it. "she's... breathtaking."

mattheo nodded, a knowing glint in his eyes. "indeed she is. but be careful, my friend. heard that she's not just a pretty face. she's pretty witty too."

theodore nodded, his fascination growing with each passing moment. "i have to talk to her."

mattheo grinned mischievously. "then what are you waiting for? go on, before someone else snatches her away."

MATTHEO RIDDLE:

the great hall buzzed with excitement as students gathered for the ceremony of hogwarts. mattheo sat with his friends at the slytherin table, his gaze wandering around the room until it landed on you. you were sitting at the (your house) table, your hair cascading down your shoulders in waves, and your eyes sparkling.

mattheo's breath caught in his throat as he watched you, completely mesmerized by your beauty. he turned to his friends, his eyes still fixed on you. "who is that girl?" he asked, unable to tear his gaze away.

blaise, sitting next to him, followed mattheo's gaze and smirked knowingly. "ah, that's the new student everyone's been talking about. haven't caught her name yet."

mattheo's heart raced with anticipation as he watched you, longing to know more about you. "well, she's... stunning," he whispered, almost to himself.

but his friends exchanged knowing glances and shook their heads. "forget about it, riddle," draco chimed in. "she's probably just another new girl looking for attention. you know how they are."

mattheo frowned, feeling a pang of disappointment at his friends' dismissive attitude. "but look at her," he insisted, his gaze never leaving you. "there's something about her... something different."

pansy parkinson rolled her eyes and nudged mattheo playfully. "oh, come on, mattheo. you can't be serious."

but mattheo couldn't shake the feeling of intrigue that had taken hold of him. as the ceremony began, his thoughts kept drifting back to you, the mysterious new student with the enchanting presence that had captured his attention for the school year.

TOM RIDDLE:

as tom made his way through the dimly lit hallway of hogwarts, his mind preoccupied with thoughts of his upcoming exams, he suddenly caught sight of you. you were walking a few steps ahead, your hair glimmering in the faint light, and a serene expression gracing your features. tom stopped in his tracks, momentarily forgetting about everything else as he was entranced by your beauty.